Running From Classmates And Friends

"4:00, if we leave now we'll be home with time to spare, which is good because there is a TV show that I cannot miss airing at 5," Kusuo said while dragging (Y/n) with him. "A show? Is it interesting?" (Y/n) questioned as she catches up with his fast strides. "It's very interesting, it's called Healthy Warrior Specialiser, it's basically an anime for adults" Kusuo explained with a smile, only to suddenly stop in his tracks.

"Uh-oh, Kaido is up ahead, we better double back," Kusuo said, as he started to walk the other way, still bringing (Y/n) along. "Can't we just say we're busy?" (Y/n) questioned, while walking next to Kusuo, "I rather not" Kusuo said while arriving at a set of stairs. "Saiki, (L/n), where are you guys...?" Hairo questioned silently, causing Kusuo to walk away from the stairs. They walk to an emergency exit door, Kusuo goes to open it, only to back away from it.

"What's gotten into you? It's just a door" (Y/n) questioned, not knowing that Teruhashi is behind the door. Kusuo drags (Y/n) away from the door, right before she opened it, "Teruhashi is behind there, I don't want to run into her" Kusuo said while fast walking. "Why are you being followed by everyone?" (Y/n) questioned, but was ignored since they ran into a door, that was suddenly opened by Nendo. "Hey, buddies?! Wanna go get some ramen with your best friend?!" Nendo asked, causing Kusuo to zoom away with (Y/n).

"Leave us alone!" Kusuo demanded, accidentally rushing into the men's bathroom with (Y/n). "We're trapped! At school! Every route is blocked by someone I want nothing to do with!" Kusuo complained. "We could just teleport" (Y/n) suggested silently, not wanting to be caught in the men's bathroom.

"Yeah... But then we wouldn't get to stop at the lockers and take off our school shoes. Hm, well we only need 30 minutes to get home, we can wait them out" Kusuo said while leaning back to hopefully wait them out. (Y/n) spent her time playing rock paper scissors against her shadow, to suppress her boredom.

20 minutes passed, and (Y/n) is beyond bored, "no one is leaving!" Kusuo said in desperation, as he only has 10 minutes left. "Hairo is at the front gate, Kaido is at the shoe locker, as for Teruhashi... She has worker drones everywhere, now we're really screwed. Leaving is suddenly near impossible" Kusuo complained.

"As... Fun as this is, I'm leaving this to you Kusuo" (Y/n) said, as she goes to teleport away, only for it to not work. "Hm?" (Y/n) questioned, as she realized that Kusuo is gripping her arm. "You are not leaving me here with them, if we want to leave, it's together," Kusuo said with a glare.

"Then, what's the plan? Because I'm personally getting very bored" (Y/n) complained. "I have no choice, we have to become invisible," Kusuo said while grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and turning them both invisible. "Don't let go, if you do, you will become visible immediately, also don't touch anyone, we will both become visible" Kusuo warned.

Kusuo goes to open the stall door, only to quickly close it, as they heard a toilet flush. "Ah... That hit the spot, better get back to finding my buddies" Nendo said while walking away, causing Kusuo to sigh out in relief. "That was almost game over, but knowing Nendo's location is a big help, his unpredictability is the biggest threat to this power" Kusuo said while opening the stall door again.

(Y/n) follows Kusuo silently, well, more like he guided her, as she is only following where she feels her hand being pulled. "Agh, where the hell is that damn Saiki?" Takahashi questioned, not realizing he passed both (L/n) and Kusuo. "We're right here," Kusuo said, as he decided to make himself somewhat visible to (Y/n) and the "viewers".

They made it to the lockers, Kusuo is standing right next to a locker that Kaido is in, to Kusuo's right is (Y/n), who hasn't let go of his hand. "That's cute, the locker where Kaido's been hiding, (Y/n), do the honor of lifting it up and dropping it" Kusuo demanded, which caused (Y/n) to smile widely.

"My pleasure" (Y/n) silently said, commanding her shadows to easily lift it up, and drop it to the floor. "AHHHHH!" Kaido yelled once she dropped the locker, this gained Teruashi's attention. "What's wrong Kaido?" Teruhashi asked in a worried tone, watching Kaido point at a locker while sitting on the ground with a dustpan on his head.

"Ghosts just lifted up the locker I was hiding in! No, wait! It wasn't a ghost! IT WAS THE DARK REUNION!" Kaido yelled while (Y/n) and Kusuo snuck over to their shoes. "Now is our chance, grab your shoes, and let's leave" Kusuo demanded as he walks towards his pair of shoes, only to have Hairo running at them.

"HOLD ON I'LL SAVE YOU!!" Hairo yelled, while almost hitting Kusuo, who had to bend backward, along with (Y/n). "That was close, Nendo is on the other side of the building, the rest are right here, quickly, grab your shoes" Kusuo once again demanded, thankfully their shoes are near each other, so they don't have to go far.

"Finally heading home Saiki and (L/n)? I'll walk with you pals!" Toritsuka said, while putting his hand on Kusuo's shoulder, he goes to do the same with (Y/n), but she avoided it. "YOU IDIOT!" Kusuo yelled as both he and (Y/n) became visible. Before they got the attention of Kaido, Teruhashi, and Hairo, (Y/n) quickly let go of Kusuo, and teleported away.

"(Y/n)! Get back here! Don't leave me here with them!!" Kusuo demanded, only to be bombarded with the people he was trying to avoid. 'Sorry Kusuo, but sacrifices must be made' (Y/n) thought while walking back home, leaving Kusuo to deal with Hairo, Teruhashi, and Kaido.