First Day Of School

She is at PK Acadamy, thankfully, it's the start of a new year, arriving at orientation. She is wearing the female uniform, much to her displeasure, she has a short green skirt, and a white long-sleeved shirt, with green shoulder pads. She is standing next to Kusuo, while lousily listening to the principal's announcement.

"Guess who?!" Nendo said, snapping (Y/n) out of her thoughts, seeing Kusuo's eyes covered by a tall human. "Hey there buddy! Oh, another buddy! Hi, I'm Nendo" Nendo said to (Y/n), taking notice of the female. "Hello, names (Y/n)" (Y/n) said with a bow, learning that Japanese people don't really shake hands.

"Nice to meet you, second buddy!" Nendo said with a slight blush, not expecting the female to be so polite to him. Suddenly, they heard someone fall to the floor, "AHHHHH" Nendo screamed, running to the male to lift him up, only to start shaking him, punching him, then kissing him.

"Nendo, what do you think you're doing? Take him to the nurse" a teacher said, "hey Saiki, (L/n), why don't you go with the two of them? I don't trust Nendo to find it" the teacher said, turning to the two students. 'Damn it' Kusuo thought, not wanting to get involved with Nendo's stupidity.

Eventually, they make it to the nurse's office, Kusuo is unconsciously dragging (Y/n) by the hand. "Huh? Is the nurse dead too? That's weird" Nendo said while supporting the green-haired male. "Guess I'll have to do mouth to mouth on you myself," Nendo said, only to get tossed off of Takahashi, hitting the bed.

"I DON'T NEED MOUTH TO MOUTH YOU, STUPID IDIOT!!" Takahashi yelled, barfing into the sink drain. "You're better, well that's nice to see," Nendo said quite obliviously. "OF COURSE I'M BETTER! I WAS FAKING!!" Takahashi yelled, continuing to barf into the sink.

"Was it worth it? Cuz, I got kissed by you!" Takahashi said quite angrily, "well, if it makes you feel better, I'm sad too, you were my first kiss" Nendo whispered out, making the other male barf again. (Y/n) chuckled at the situation, "now everyone's going to think Nendo and I are in love" Takahashi said.

"Hey, you better not tell anyone that my fainting spiel was a fake" Takahashi threatened Kusuo and (Y/n). (Y/n)'s smile widen in a threatening way, "oh? I guess that means I can tell everyone how you love Nendo" (Y/n) said, making Takahashi more nervous about the leverage (Y/n) has.

"That's just cruel (Y/n)" Kusuo said to (Y/n), "I heard it all!" Matsuzaki said angrily, "MATSUZAKI!" Takahashi yelled out in surprise. "So you fainting was a con job huh?" Takahashi said, looming over the student, "that's not what happened, sir! It's her fault!" Takahashi said, pointing to (Y/n).

"She forced me to collapse so she could skip out on the principal's speech, and my sickness is actually a ruse," Takahashi said, pretending to cry. "(L/n)! Is that all true?!" Matsuzaki asked angrily, then the teacher noticed Nendo and Kusuo in the room as well. "Huh? Saiki, Nendo? What are you doing here? Takahashi, are they also a part of this?!" Matsuzaki asked.

"Who? Uh, yeah, sure" Takahashi said, not really caring, "THAT'S IT! I WANT YOU THREE IN MY OFFICE!" Matsuzaki said angrily. Before either Kusuo or (Y/n) could kill Takahashi, Nendo jumps in, "hold on a sec teach!" Nendo said, catching everyone's attention.

"His fainting's real, didn't you just hear him say it? Root sickness" Nendo said, leaving the human's mouth open in surprise. 'Is he actually that dumb?' (Y/n) thought, with a confused look on her face from Nendo's analogy, "what? Wasn't I right?" Nendo asked innocently.

'No, you're way off, the human said ruse, not roots' (Y/n) thought, sweatdropping at Nendo's stupidity. "What in the holy heck? What's Root sickness?" Matsuzaki asked himself, only to start describing it out loud, apparently, the sickness is actually a thing. "Oh, that one" Matsuzaki said making Takahashi surprised, 'that's actually a thing?' (Y/n) thought, while Kusuo thought, 'he's dumb too'.

"Let's take your temperature, see if you have a fever, that's what my Mom always does for me," Nendo said. Only to have them take his temperature to end up at 92.8 degrees Celsius, which is 199.04 degrees Fahrenheit. "GO CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!" Matsuzaki yelled, only to have the kid get dragged off by an ambulance.

"So, Kusuo, when are you going to let go of my hand?" (Y/n) asked, since this whole time Kusuo not once let go of her hand. "Huh? Since when was I holding your hand?" Kusuo asked her, only to look down at their entwined hands, quickly letting go of her gloved hand. "Sorry," Kusuo said, then he started walking to the thermometer to crush it in his hand. Only to have Nendo gasp at the sight, surprising Kusuo, "you... HAVE THE FEVER TOO?!" Nendo said, which caused Kusuo to be dragged off by the ambulance as well.