Teruhashi's Weird Brother

(Y/n) is casually sitting next to Kusuo, a small smile present on her features. This is due to being forced to teleport in some coffee jelly for the psychic, as an apology for leaving him in the crowd of fans. "Ah! Everyone look! Touru is on TV!" Kurumi stated happily as she sort of blocked the TV.

"What? Who?" Kuniharu asked curiously, "oh Hunny, don't tell me you haven't heard of Touru Mugami?" Kurumi asked. "He's the hottest and therefore, best young actor today! I love him!" Kurumi announced happily. "So then, who do you like more? Him or your husband?" Kuniharu asked in a depressed tone, showing his dislike.

"Oh, that's a no-brainer, of course, I love you more dear! You make Touru look like a fly on dog poop!" Kurumi complement. "Hony! Kurumi, I feel the same way, compared to you, any other women are just poop stains on porcelain" Kuniharu complimented back. Thankfully the bell rang, prompting (Y/n) to vanish from her spot to answer it. "I've got it" (Y/n) announced, only to have the person spam the doorbell. (Y/n) quickly swung the door open, hoping to hit the person behind it.

"Who is it?" (Y/n) asked through gritted teeth, quite annoyed with the person. "Hm? Oh, it's you, what do you want?" (Y/n) asked with a blank look. "Good evening to you, I'm sorry to pop in unannounced like this, but is this Kusuo Saiki's home?" Touru asked with a handsome smile. (Y/n)'s gritted smile widen at his politeness, but she still finds the human annoying.

"Why yes indeed! Why don't I get you the owners of the house. Miss Kurumi... Oh you're already here" (Y/n) said casually. Kurumi stood behind (Y/n) with a shocked look, only to scream and fall over. Kuniharu ran over to go and protect his wife, "i-it's the poop fly!" Kurumi pointed out. Kuniharu looked at the person, only to turn his head to the TV that has the same exact person on it.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S THE GUY YOU LIKE!!" Kuniharu yelled. "Please do calm down, you're going to scare the neighbors" (Y/n) said calmly, trying to calm the adults down. (Y/n) now currently sits next to Kusuo with some black coffee in front of her. "Here you go~!" Kurumi said as she gave the guest some tea. "Thank you very much, Kusuo, do you remember how you and I bumped into each other at the movies the other day?..." Touru trailed off, which (Y/n) couldn't quite hear due to Kusuo talking to her.

"I don't want to deal with this weirdo in my own home, but I guess it's better than him ambushing me on the streets. Do you mind helping me out a little bit (Y/n)?" Kusuo asked hopefully. 'I suppose I can try' (Y/n) thought with a shrug, then turned her attention back to the guest.

"Anyways, Kokomi is supper freaked that Kusuo got the wrong idea about us, so I came over here to smooth things over," Touru said with an innocent smile. "Awh she totally wants Kusuo to like her!" Kuniharu said happily, "totally!" Kurumi said happily, as they kept rambling about it.

"Miss Kurumi, I do believe you haven't started making dinner yet, do you both mind leaving us three?" (Y/n) asked the grown-ups. "Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder (Y/n)!" Kurumi said as she and her husband left the room. "Ah man, I wish my parents were as chill as yours Kusuo, but ma'am do you mind leaving too?" Touru asked politely.

"No, she can stay, she doesn't mind whatever you have to say," Kusuo said to the male. "Alright... Just know that this is a message to you only you Kusuo, and it's serious... Stay away from my sister you piece of filth" Touru said darkly. "I don't know if you're crushing on her at school, or what, but shut it down! She's way out of your league, pink-haired four-eyes" Touru insulted with a strained smile.

"You're just a fly hovering over poo," Touru said in the worst reference ever. "Hate to interrupt, but is Teruhashi the poop in this metaphor?" (Y/n) asked in confusion. "NO WAY! SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH!" Touru yelled at (Y/n) and quickly calmed himself to continue his message to Kusuo. "I wouldn't have yelled at her if I were you, buddy" Kusuo tried to warn, but the male ignored him.

"Do you really think you have a chance? Since you see her every day and say hi to her in the hall, you probably think you'll have some long courtship then marry her, huh?" Touru asked. Meanwhile, a dark shadow covered (Y/n)'s eyes and the sound of radio static buzzed throughout the room. "Well stop dreaming you pervert, you're so drawn to her, you're like hyenas drawn to a rotting zebra carcass on the Savanna" Touru badly referenced.

"So... Are you saying she's rotting flesh?" (Y/n) asked darkly, very close to snapping his neck. "No! I thought I told you to shut up!" Touru said oblivious to the rising danger. Once he opened his eyes to stare at her, he froze in fear, as he stared at a standing female, that seemed to be getting taller.

Her body seemed to reach the top of the ceiling, her nails became long claws, and her teeth sharped into a sinister grin. "Would you like to repeat yourself, human?" (Y/n) asked demonically. Touru's eyes were so wide, they look like they would pop out of his eyes, and he fainted from being too scared, flopping to the ground.

"Well, that's one way to shut him up... But now we have no way of making him leave" Kusuo thought in annoyance. "Next time, I'm leaving a dead body, and not a live unconscious one" (Y/n) said darkly as she reverted back to her human form. "At least we don't have to hear about his obsession with his sister," Kusuo said in relief. But now they have to figure out a way to make the obsessed male leave when he wakes up.