Final Exams

"You have 15 minutes, no talking, no funny business, and I'll be watching you the whole time! And start!" The teacher shouted. (Y/n) quickly wrote down her answers, as she had her shadows tell her what the answers are, making it easier to breeze through the test without issue.

"(Y/n), I thought I told you to get an average answer, we don't want to be popular" Kusuo lectured the demon. Since he's a psychic, he can see the shadows that do her bidding, while normal humans can't see them at all. 'You know I don't care if I'm popular or not, I'm just bored' (Y/n) thought with a calm expression.

The bell rang, signaling the end of their test in their class, everyone had turned in their papers. "You don't look happy, except for you (N/n), though it's creepy how you never seem to lose that smile..." Kaido mumbled out the last part. "I prefer to smile when I can, it's more professional that way" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, while also giving the fact that she heard him.

"Y-You heard that?! I-I mean, uh, you do you (N/n)! A-Anyways, not to brag or anything, but I totally aced this test" Kaido said confidently. "Mad respect bro!" Hairo said, stepping into their conversation, "thank you, did you do okay Hairo?" Kaido asked out of politeness.

"If I didn't fail, I'd be shocked, my fault though, I didn't study," Hairo said, not giving himself much credit. "You don't give yourself enough credit Hairo, be more positive about your score" (Y/n) said cheerfully. "You're not alone guys, I didn't study for that stupid test either," Nendo said, joining the conversation.

"Heh, I'm not surprised," Kaido said sarcastically, "you take this stuff too seriously! Plus (Y/n) is all cheerful about it, so what's there to worry about?" Nendo asked, only to have a teacher open the sliding door. "Nendo, listen up, flunk 3 more tests then the school will be dragging you down a grade," the teacher said.

This shocked Hairo and Kaido, as they didn't expect Nendo to be so bad that he has to be dragged down. "I'm starting to like school, who knew that humans can be dragged down due to failure" (Y/n) whispered to Kusuo. "You'd be the first to ever actually like school... Then again, only you can find amusement in human suffering..." Kusuo said with a bit of sass.

"No, wait! There's still time to improve your grades! We'll save you Nendo! Right (Y/n)?" Hairo asked hopefully. Before (Y/n) could answer Hairo, Nendo cuts in, "Hey, what do you mean by Dragon Down?" Nendo asked. "Nendo, they're talking about your grades" (Y/n) informed getting an "oooh" from Nendo.

"Don't worry about that guys! I got a plan! This!" Nendo said as he rolled out his pencil. At the end of the pencil were letters on it, everyone looked at him like he was a dumbass. "With this striped pencil, I can't lose," Nendo said confidently, 'he's toast' Hairo, Kaido, and Kusuo thought at the same time.

"Annnd... Begin!" The teacher announced as the next class started, (Y/n) had sat by Nendo to watch his downfall. "Well, that's that, after this term I'll never see him again," Kusuo said, a bit relieved. (Y/n) secretly watched Nendo roll his pencil, "k, this one's E" Nendo said loudly.

"Be quiet" the teacher said to Nendo, only to be ignored by the student. Despite being an idiot, Nendo surprisingly got all of the answers right on the test. Kusuo quickly turned around to look at Nendo in shock, realizing that he got them all right, he then looked to (Y/n) expectingly. (Y/n) shook her head, indicating that she didn't help the idiot with his test, making it more confusing. "Now I get it, Nendo's getting help from his Father's spirit," Kusuo said, clearing up the confusion.

"Out of 181 students, Nendo ranked 90th?!" Kaido and Hairo asked in shock. "You're usually at the bottom, explain," Kaido asked in suspicion. "I don't take it seriously," Nendo said cockily, "you cheated, admit it," Kaido said accusingly. "No you dork face! I used my bean" Nendo said while poking his head.

"Actually, Nendo used his pencil, he is really loud whenever he rolls it" (Y/n) said, butting into the conversation. "Hey! Why did you tell them!" Nendo whined. "Eather way, congrats Nendo, in my book beating 90 other students makes you a national hero!" Hairo exclaimed, even though he is in 6th out of the 181 students.

"You actually used that lame excuse of a cheat? No way!" Kaido exclaimed in disbelief. Kaido is 51st out of 181 students, "he did indeed, the teacher wasn't that happy with how loud he was, he was disturbing the class" (Y/n) said with a sigh. She is 1st out of 181 students, due to her cheating method.

"Heh, high test scores don't equal powers on the battlefield," Kaido said, trying to use that as an excuse for his score. "Hey little guy, no one likes a sore loser," Nendo said with a cocky smile. "I didn't lose to you! 90 is terrible--" Kaido stopped as they all turned to look at Kusuo.

"Oh... Sorry" Kaido said regretfully to Kusuo, "don't be, this is the exact ranking I was aiming for, mission accomplish," Kusuo said happily. "You're score isn't that bad!" Kaido said, ignoring Kusuo's reassurance that he was alright, "Yeah! You still beat half of the fricken school!" Hairo tried to help Kaido out.

"Don't try to comfort me, I don't need it" Kusuo said in annoyance, his score is 91st out of 181 students. "Well, the big thing we learned today, is that this trick pencil, my dad once had, really does work," Nendo said as he held up the pencil. "When you mean we, you mean you, as I learned nothing" (Y/n) said casually.

"Wait, your dad left behind that lucky pencil for you?" Hairo asked curiously. "Yup!" Nendo answered as they all walked away from the board. "How'd you score that high by just rolling a pencil? Do you have psychic powers?" Kaido asked. "Probably," Nendo said with a shrug, as he didn't have a good answer to Kaido's question.

Meanwhile, Toritsuka looked like he just died, while his cheating buddy looked for the kid's name. "Reita, I don't see your name on this" Nendo's dad said casually, oblivious to the kid's mood. "It's there... Right near the bottom..." Toritsuka strained out, as his name is under 174th out of 181 students.