Kaido's Family

"Soon this world will become a sea of blood," Kaido said while walking ahead of his friends. "The hour of awakening's fast approaching" Kaido continued, none of them really care to decipher what he's saying. "See you tomorrow Saiki, (Y/n), assuming there is a tomorrow, I mean," Kaido said with a chuckle, unknowingly approaching an older female.

"Oh, hi Shun, baby" Kaido's mother greeted, earning a girl-like screech from Kaido. "Are you on your way home?" Kaido's mom asked, unaware she just embarrassed poor Kaido. "Oh, what are you doing here, momma?" Kaido asked nervously. "Momma?" Nendo asked in confusion, deciding "momma" was the best word to question.

"Are these your friends? Hi there, I'm Shun's mother" Kaido's mom introduced, but before any of them could greet back, Kaido interrupted. "Forget about them, let's go home," Kaido said hastily, attempting to gently push his mom forward. "Where are your manners? Our house is just around the corner, don't you want to invite them over?" Kaido's mom asks with a confused look.

"What?! Well, uh... This guy's really busy, right-- AH!!!" Kaido screamed as he realized (Y/n) is missing. "Hello, ma'am, my name is (Y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you" (Y/n) greeted with a bow. Kaido's eyes bulged out of their sockets as he found (Y/n) standing in front of his mother.

"Oh, why, aren't you polite? Shun has told me so much about you" Kaido's mom said with a small smile. "No! No, I haven't, I swear!" Kaido exclaimed while freaking out. "Well, do you want to join us?" Kaido's mom asked, now freaking Kaido further. "No! I-I mean, she's really busy, yes, very! Right?" Kaido asked frantically while staring at (Y/n) for help.

"I can't pass off an invite, that simply won't do, so I must join you" (Y/n) said with her iconic smile, which she wears 24/7. "Oh, how lovely, how about you two?" Kaido's mom asked, now looking toward the males. "If (Y/n)'s going, I'm going" Kusuo finalized. "Well, if my buddies are both going, then I'll tag along!" Nendo announced happily. With that, the three of them headed off to Kaido's house, despite only Kusuo knowing where it is. "Hey! Wait, where are you two going?!" Kaido cried out in dispare.

With that, Kaido and his mother caught up to them, thus leading them to their house. "Welcome to our home," Kaido's mother said as she stood in front of the doors. "This place is huge!" Nendo commented, staring up at the lovely home. Kaido's mom then guided them inside, touring them a little before stopping at Kaido's room. Let's just say, Kaido's family is really well off, but not Saiko level.

The lovely large room was then disturbed by non-other than Nendo doing gymnastics on the floor. "Hm, he's a lively young man, isn't he?" Kaido's mom saic calmly, somehow not disturbed by his strange personality. "Wait here baby, I'll go make some tea" Kaido's mom dismissed herself, leaving the group alone.

"Oh, great, thank you" Kaido thanked, but once Kaido's mom left, now was Nendo's time to shine. "So, runt, you like to call your mother 'momma'" Nendo commented, still focused on that one subject. "Why is he so focused on the word 'momma' and not how she called Kaido 'Shun baby'?" (Y/n) questioned in a low whisper, so that only Kusuo could hear.

"How am I supposed to know? He's too dumb to read his mind, so your guess is as good as mine" Kusuo said blandly. "Maybe I should tell Kaido what your mom calls you" (Y/n) commented, earning a side glare from Kusuo. "What, me, a goodie-goodie? Ha, seriously, you could not be more mistaken, she's a civilian! I can't drag her into this, she knows nothing about the Jet Black Wings!" Kaido commented proudly.

"I say we sit down, he won't stop anytime soon" Kusuo suggested, ignoring Kaido's rant completely. "That's a good option, let's do that" (Y/n) agreed, now headed to sit down somewhere. With that, the two sat down on the carpet, in front of a small table, away from the duo.