Spirit Possession

"Please, I'm begging you, you two, you've gotta help me out!" Toritsuka said with his hands clasped together. "Help with what?" (Y/n) questioned curiously. "No" Kusuo grumbled, trying to eat his lunch food in peace, not giving Toritsuka a chance to explain. "That right there is Yoriko Itano, she's in my class, isn't she hot?!" Toritsuka exclaimed, gesturing to the female.

"I don't care" Kusuo dismissed, wanting Toritsuka to leave already. "Her birthday is on December 3rd and her blood type is O..." Toritsuka started to list off. The further he listed, the more (Y/n)'s permanent smile started to drop, which did not go unnoticed by Kusuo. "Quit it out, you're bothering (Y/n), go pester someone else" Kusuo growled, now sending Toritsuka a glare.

"Eep! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me o- great Kusuo!" Toritsuka begged as he prepared to be hit. This earned a deadpanned look from both Kusuo and (Y/n). "A word of advice, a girl isn't going to like you if you're this creepy" she bluntly stated, which sent a mental arrow right through Toritsuka.

"So cruel... Yet so hot..." Toritsuka muttered while imaginary blood seeped from his lips. "Alright, quit hitting on (Y/n), go talk to the girl you so dearly love" Kusuo spat harshly. "Erm... Well... I get so nervous whenever I'm around her" Toritsuka admitted with an embarrassed look. "Not my problem, now leave" Kusuo tried to dismiss him, again.

"Please, you have to use your psychic powers to make her super into me, and be willing to do whatever I want her to!" Toritsuka announced passionately. "You disgust me" "No" both (Y/n) and Kusuo answered at the same time. "Gh... Oh well, I'd figured one of you would say no to that" Toritsuka admitted. "No you didn't" Kusuo pointed out, knowing his true thoughts, being an all-powerful psychic and all.

"That's fine! I'll do it myself! All I ask is that you both don't interfere with my actions!" Toritsuka finalized. "I won't unless it gets unethical or too inappropriate" Kusuo sort of agreed. "No promises" (Y/n) said with a scary smile, which ultimately scared Toritsuka shitless. "Alright... I can do this, after all, I got my own unique powers! I can pick up a girl easily" Toritsuka confidently said while picking up the female's trash. "I don't suggest picking that up" (Y/n) said with a look of disgust.

"Well, are you going to talk to her?" Kusuo asked the male, now getting impatient. They have been staring at the female reading for some time now. "Woah!" Toritsuka exclaimed in surprise, having not noticed them earlier, as he hid behind a tree. "Were you going to just stare at her till the bell rang?" (Y/n) asked with narrowed eyes.

"N-No! I was going to talk to her! I swear" Toritsuka nervously said, not wanting to get on her bad side. "Well, now that you two are here, I can show you my new ability, Spirit Summoning! You'll be so jealous" Toritsuka said cockily. "I'd rather be the one possessing than being possessed" (Y/n) grumbled with a strained smile.

"I'll have this guy possess me," Toritsuka said as he placed an arm around a ghost's shoulders. "You know I can't see him" Kusuo reminded as he decided to touch (Y/n), knowing she can see him. But, that's when he regretted it, as he saw, not only the ghost but shadow creatures that surrounded her being.

Thankfully, (Y/n) looked like her demon self instead of her full-out creepy demon mode. So, he had to get used to seeing her this way for a while. "This is Raiya, he's been a real player since back in the day when he was still alive" Toritsuka introduced, as Kusuo can now see a blond male, who looked like a pimp.

Then Toritsuka went on a long rant on what the ghost used to do, which neither (Y/n) nor Kusuo listened to. "Puss-ass" Toritsuka mumbled as he made some signs. Then he looked like he was taking a shit and cummed at the same time. To say (Y/n) was freaked out was an understatement, she now wants nothing to do with this creepy human.

"Now I can nail all of the girls in my idol group," Raiya said from within Toritsuka's body. "You don't have a problem with me doing this, right?" Toritsuka asked, now taking back over his body. "I have many issues with this" (Y/n) voiced, now hiding behind Kusuo, to make sure the guy can't flirt with her.

"Just deal with it, for now, trust me, it'll be worth it" Kusuo reassured, making sure only she heard him. "Don't be such a bummer! Lighten up!" Toritsuka said with a wave of his hand, not taking her worries seriously. With that, he was off to woo the female on the bench, with Kusuo and (Y/n) watching on the sidelines.

Raiya presented the female with a lovely flower, a good start so far. "Thanks for picking me babe," Raiya said flirtatiously, which caused the female to blush. "Uh... I didn't..." Yoriko stuttered, confused and embarrassed by the strange display. "Hey, you're really cute, you know that?" Raiya flirted, which flustered Yoriko further.

"What?! Don't tease me like that" the female said as she turned away, acting like a tsundere. "Oh, are you blushing? That makes you even cuter, I can't contain myself when you do that! Can I kiss you now?" Raiya asked all of the sudden. "What?! Wait! Toritsuka! Let's slow down!" Yoriko tried to stop him, but he seemed to encroach on her.

(Y/n) had the urge to slap him off of the female, but Kusuo held her back, knowing it'll blow their cover. Suddenly, the female closed her eyes, preparing to kiss Raiya, no longer hesitant. When she reopened her eyes, she no longer saw Raiya but Toritsuka, bringing her back into reality. "YOU PERV!!" Yoriko yelled as she slapped him, it was so loud it could be heard from space.

Now, it was back to square 1, with an included handprint on his cheek and an amused (Y/n). "You know, I'm starting to like this plan" she teased with a wide smile. "Should that be a good thing? I felt like my body phased into the afterlife" Toritsuka groaned. "Don't feel too bad, girls are as plentiful as stars in the sky, and equally out of reach" Kusuo said as he started to walk off, dragging (Y/n) with him.

"Hey, wait, hold on a second, I'm not done with this girl yet. I still have one more ghost here, meet Rentaro" Toritsuka introduced, now staring at a new ghost. "He seems kind of bland" Kusuo pointed out rudely, which the ghost took offense of. "What?! That's so mean! I'm crying!" The ghost said with a look of disdain.

"How is he supposed to help you?" (Y/n) questioned, not seeing how a plain guy would get girls. "Well... You see..." Toritsuka trailed off, unsure how to explain. "I was being rhetorical, I don't care" (Y/n) said bluntly which sent another imaginary arrow through Toritsuka's chest. "I agree, get on with it so we can leave," Kusuo said, as he's starting to get impatient.

"Fine, fine! I'm going" Toritsuka complained as he allowed the ghost into his body. With that, he walked up to the female, looking a bit nervous to talk to her. (Y/n) didn't know if she preferred bland Toritsuka or original Toritsuka, maybe it should be none of the above. The female turned her head away from him, acting like she wasn't just thinking about him just a second ago.

"Sorry about before, I was so forward and I didn't take your feelings into consideration. I was such a jerk to you" Rentaro apologized as he rose his clasped hand upwards. "Don't worry about it" Yoriko reassured as she stood up, easily forgiving him. "Oh, really? I'm so relieved! Your opinion means so much to me, I couldn't bear for you to hate me" Rentaro said honestly.

"I'm starting to think Yoriko's a pushover since you're not being affected" Kusuo assumed, slightly disliking the scene. "That's not true, I don't count since I'm asexual and I don't have a beating heart" (Y/n) reminded with a proud smile. Kusuo didn't know if he should be glad about that fact, or worried.

"Hey, so earlier, did you really wanna..." Yoriko trailed off as she kissed the air, feeling embarrassed about asking. Suddenly, Toritsuka slipped on a stray banana peel and landed on the female. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow" Toritsuka complained as he held his head in pain. "You know, for a split second there, I thought, maybe you weren't such a bad guy after all. But, I won't be making that mistake again" Yoriko said with a creepy smile.

That's when Toritsuka realized his hand is placed right on her boob, completely on accident... This time. (Y/n) and Kusuo walked away, hand in hand, leaving Toritsuka to be slapped again. "You're evil, you know that?" Kusuo commented while taking a glance at (Y/n), who casually finished off her banana.