(Y/n) Gone Missing + Nendo's Dad

"HEY, BUDDIES!! LET'S HANG OUT!! Hey, you there pals?!" Nendo asked loudly, trying to gain Kusuo and (Y/n)'s attention. "Oh, man... Luckily my parents are out, just pretend we're not home" Kusuo informed (Y/n), only to see that she isn't there. "(Y/n)?" Kusuo asked as he got up from his bed, a bit worried that she isn't responding to his calls.

"Come on! I dug a supper big hole in the vacant lot over there! It's really deep!!" Nendo yelled out. 'I can't think of a less interesting thing than the past century, my real concern is where (Y/n) is' Kusuo thought to himself as he checked (Y/n)'s room, only to see she's not there.

"Damn... Guess they're not home..." Nendo mumbled out, walking away from the house. 'Finally, now I can focus on finding (Y/n)... Wait, why am I worried about her? She is fine on her own, she'll show up soon... Right?' Kusuo asked himself, unknowingly making him more worried.

Kusuo goes to look for (Y/n) again, onto runs into floating "Nendo". Kusuo fell to the floor in shock, as he wasn't expecting "Nendo" to appear. "Huh? Nendo? How'd he get up here?" Kusuo asked in shock, "check out your little face! You look so scared! Back up kid, this is harder than it looks," Nendo's Dad said.

"Hey, where's the other one? What a shame, I really wanted to see what they could do" Nendo's Dad mumbled out. "Oh, it's not Nendo, it's another Nendo! Why did (Y/n) have to go missing when I need her to chase him away?!" Kusuo thought in annoyance, as Nendo's Dad floated above him.

"You can totally see me, can't you?" Nendo's dad asked. "I have so many questions... But for now, all I can say is... Go home!" Kusuo demanded with a glare. "Come on say something! I know you can see me! I didn't come all this way for you to ignore me!" Nendo's Dad said, while annoying Kusuo.

"He looks and acts like Nendo... I have no time to deal with him, I need to figure out where (Y/n) is. If only he leaves me alone!" Kusuo thought as he tries to ignore the ghost. "Hey, can you hear me? Hey! How about now? How about now?! Can you hear me now?! I can see inside your mind!" Nendo's Dad said, purposely annoying Kusuo to the max.

"Okay, I'm putting (Y/n)'s search party on hold, this means war," Kusuo said, as he goes to punch the ghost. "Ah! So you can hear me after all!" Nendo's Dad said, unbothered by the hit. "Hey, I heard you and your friend do all kinds of cool magic tricks! That's what Reita said" Nendo's Dad said, as all of Kusuo's attacks fazed through him.

"Man! I just love magic tricks! Do one for me! Come on! Right now!" Nendo's Dad demanded. "Now I really need (Y/n) to physically attack him, he's getting more annoying by the minute" Kusuo grumbled to himself. "Now come on! QUIT IGNORING ME, YOU JERK!!" Nendo's Dad demanded.

'I don't know if he is Nendo, or worse than Nendo, next thing I know it, he'll call me buddy' Kusuo thought in dread. "Are you... MOCKING ME?!" Nendo's Dad asked as his face fazed into Kusuo's. "I know (Y/n) literally gets near my face, but this is too much," Kusuo said with a glare.

"Come on! Say something to me! If you do, I'll tell you where your friend is!" Nendo's Dad offered. "You and I both know that you have no clue where she is," Kusuo said. "Ha! See? Was that so hard? But, you're right, I don't, but show me a trick buddy!" Nendo's Dad demanded.

"Alright, you've gone too far, I've had enough" Kusuo said as he teleported away, hoping to lose the ghost. 'Seriously... Go bother someone else, I have other problems to deal with' Kusuo thought, as he appeared on a small island. "That was awesome! You just vanished!" Nendo's Dad said while clapping, quite amazed by Kusuo's "magic trick".

'What the hell?! Am I really stuck with this guy till (Y/n) comes back? Or till I figure out a way to get rid of him?!' Kusuo asked himself. "You really got here in no time... Do another one!" Nendo's Dad demanded, Kusuo then glared at the ghost again. "Sorry, but you leave me no choice," Kusuo said as he flew into the air, charging a massive ball of energy and sending it into the island with Nendo's Dad on it.

"Did it work?" Kusuo asked himself, hoping it worked. "That was pretty good," Nendo's Dad said, reforming back, leaving no damages. 'Damn... His regeneration is really disturbing, I was really hoping that would work' Kusuo thought in despair. "Hey, I like you, it's only a shame that your friend isn't here to show off as well, but I guess that makes you my favorite" Nendo's Dad said.

"I take it back, he IS worse than Nendo" Kusuo thought in dread. 'That's it, I can't get rid of him, and (Y/n) isn't here to help me, I guess I have to ask the medium for help' Kusuo thought reluctantly. He teleported to Toritsuka's room, only to see his savior, (Y/n), who is forcing Toritsuka to read monk books.

"(Y/n)! There you are! Please, get rid of him!!" Kusuo begged as he quickly walked over to (Y/n). "Saiki! My hero!! Please get her away from me!! She's forcing me to read about monks!! She even burned all of my porn magazines!!" Toritsuka cried out as he clutched onto Kusuo's arm.

Kusuo quickly shook the pervert off his arm, as he didn't come here to save Toritsuka. "Get off me, just get this dude away from me!" Kusuo said as he pointed to the ghost. "Huh? Wait! You can see him?! You're a medium now, too?! But that's my thing! You stole my thing, you bastard!!" Toritsuka said angirly.

"I thought I was your "hero" a moment ago, also, that's not my problem," Kusuo said bluntly. "Sorry Kusuo, but I can't help you with ghosts, I can't see them" (Y/n) said with a regretful smile. "What if I touch you, and then you can see what I'm seeing?" Kusuo suggested to the demon.

"Hey Reita, you were right about this guy, he's fascinating! Oh! Hey! It's the other one!" Nendo's Dad exclaimed happily. "Well, you got to leave him alone, alright?" Toritsuka asked, but to (Y/n), it looked like he was talking to the air. "You kidding? I'm spending every day with him! Plus he comes with an extra" Nendo's Dad said as he pointed to (Y/n).

"Please (Y/n), he's making my life a living hell" Kusuo begged, ignoring Toritsuka's help. "Hm, are you able to become a spirit? Maybe hit the ghost, as a ghost" (Y/n) suggested. "Of course! Why didn't I think of that! (Y/n), protect my body from this pervert" Kusuo ordered.

"Hey! I'm not a pervert! Why do you have to be so mean?!" Toritsuka whined out. Kusuo's body suddenly fell over, and (Y/n) gracefully caught Kusuo. "Well, that was quite unexpected" (Y/n) said causally making it seem like this is a normal occurrence. "Saiki? OH NO SAIKI'S DEAD!!" Toritsuka screamed out in worry, going close to touch Kusuo, only for his hand to be hit away by (Y/n).

"If you touch his body, you'll find your hand missing" (Y/n) threatened Toritsuka, who backed away from her in fear. "Eheh... Well, it looks like he's using Astro projection, do you want me to tell you what he's doing?" Toritsuak asked. "Hm... Nope! I'll just leave it to my imagination!" (Y/n) said casually.

"Be careful with my body" Kusuo said, making sure that (Y/n) heard him. "Hey! I want to see more magic tricks, buddy!" Nendo's Dad demanded. Kusuo flew over to Nendo's Dad, only to have the ghost place his hands on his shoulders. "Woah, I can touch you now," Nendo's Dad said in amazement.

Kusuo smirked up at Nendo's Dad, and uppercut the ghost, sending him flying away from him. "Man, the whole Nendo family is a drag, now time to head home since both my problems are solved," Kusuo said. Kusuo then went back to his body and opened his eyes, only to blush brightly from how close (Y/n)'s face is. Despite being used to (Y/n)'s lack of personal space for others, he was taken off guard by how beau- Kusuo.exe stopped working.