Running Into Teruhashi

(Y/n) is on another shopping spree, but this time with Kusuo, ignoring that every human is looking at Teruhashi. "If she runs up to us, ignore her," Kusuo said to (Y/n), before (Y/n) could question him, the female ran up to them. "Saiki! Hi~! I couldn't help but notice you look sad" Teruhashi said, ignoring (Y/n) completely.

They stood there in awkward silence for a moment, until Kusuo slightly bowed to the female, grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, and walked away. "That was a little rude, shouldn't you at least say hello?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo, giving into her manners in talking to females. 'I bowed to her, that's good enough' Kusuo said, unbothered by how shocked Teruhashi is. "Saiki!" Teruhashi said, going to poke the male, only for Kusuo to sidestep her, taking (Y/n) with him so that she doesn't get poked as well.

"Silly, you know it's not polite to ignore a girl," Teruhashi said, then she suddenly realized that they just kept walking. "See, even she thinks you ignored her" (Y/n) pointed out while walking beside Kusuo, who still won't let go of her hand. "Saiki! Don't leave me alone!" Teruhashi once again tries to come into contact with Kusuo, only to be avoided, once again. "She is so annoying, can't she take a hint?" Kusuo complained to (Y/n), "Saaaiki~! Hi," Teruhashi said, running up to them again.

"Wait, why aren't you affected?" Kusuo asked (Y/n), realizing that (Y/n) is just acting her usual self, instead of answering, she just widens her smile at him. Suddenly, they run into Nendo, Kusuo then starts guiding (Y/n) into the crowd, trying to avoid Nendo. Then, Kusuo teleported them both to the top of the building, seeing Nendo's neck twisted to see where Kusuo went.

"Huh...? Oh no! Where did Saiki go?! What's going on?!" Teruhashi asked herself, quite panicked she lost the male. "That's one way to avoid someone" (Y/n) said, quite amused with Teruhashi calling out for Saiki. "Looks like only she noticed my vanishing, maybe it's best she thinks I'm the illusion," Kusuo said to (Y/n).

"So, why are you still holding my hand? You seem to like doing that" (Y/n) said, quite confused about the hand-to-hand contact. 'Just deal with it' Kusuo said, giving up on questioning why he wants to hold (Y/n)'s hand, "oh wow... Teruhashi" Saiki thought out loud with a dumbfounded look, making (Y/n) confused, having no context as to why he said that.