Christmas With Nendo

"Christmas... I hate it" Kusuo admitted as (Y/n) walked beside him, seeing all the Christmas decorations at night. "That's something we can agree on" (Y/n) said, as it's normal for a demon to hate Christmas. "Well, I know your reason, my reason is that, where there is light, there are always shadows," Kusuo said cryptically.

"Please elaborate" (Y/n) said intrigued, "well, what I'm saying is, people might look happy, but deep down, they just want a gift then they dip," Kusuo said. "Humans are so strange" (Y/n) pointed out, but also amused by the way humans think. "The only people who seem to genuinely love Christmas, are little kids, or couples madly in love" Kusuo admitted as they see bright lights.

In front of them is Kusuo's house, covered in bright Christmas decorations. "Would that make you parents in the kid category, or the madly in love category?" (Y/n) questioned, while squinting her eyes from the light. "Unfortunately, they fall under both, it's like this every year," Kusuo said with a sigh, as he goes to open the door.

As he touched the door, he squints his eyes in suspicion, "I have a bad feeling" Kusuo warned. Kusuo then opened the door to see Nendo next to Kurumi. Kusuo quickly slammed the door, and locked the door with his powers, ready to walk away from his house with (Y/n) in tow.

"I ran into your best friend at the store, so I invited him" Kurumi explained to the sitting Kusuo, and standing (Y/n). "When it comes to parties, the more the merrier, right?" Kurumi happily said. "(Y/n), please end my misery" Kusuo dramatically said, while clutching onto his legs.

"I'm back! Merry Christmas! Santa's here with presents-" Kuniharu started, only to stop when seeing Nendo in the room. "I thought this was supposed to be just family? Now I look like a fool!" Kuniharu whispered to Kurumi. "That's because you are one" Kusuo pointed out, but Kuniharu didn't hear.

"He's Ku and (N/n)'s friend, Nendo," Kurumi said, shocking Kuniharu. "THEY HAVE A FRIEND?!" Kuniharu shouted in shock, tears dripping from his eyes in happiness. "But how? Kusuo is such a cold jerk, and (Y/n) is well... You know, if I went to school with them, and they didn't have cool powers, I'd punch them in the face" Kuniharu admitted. "HELLO NENDO! I'm Kusuo's Dad, and (Y/n)'s, guardian! Kuniharu, I've heard so much about you!" Kuniharu greeted.

"Oh? It's so nice to finally meet you Mr. Kusuo and (Y/n)'s Dad" Nendo greeted, creeping Kuniharu out. "Nendo, I'd like to point out, that they are not my parents" (Y/n) said to Nendo. "They aren't? Sorry bud" Nendo said, oblivious to Kuniharu talking behind his back. "This is a great costume... I thought you were really Santa" Nendo said while holding the Santa hat. "What? Oh, thanks kid" Kuniharu said with a blush, suddenly liking Nendo.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Nendo, Kuniharu, and Kurumi shouted while clinking cups. While Kusuo and (Y/n) just held them up to be nice. (Y/n) watched as Kuniharu started acting like a host student for an exchange student, "before Kusuo could even turn 1. He was already treating his old man like something he found in his diaper" Kuniharu said, which made (Y/n) chuckle.

"He should've taken that hint" Kusuo pointed out while sending (Y/n) a glare to shut her up. "Haha, I don't know if I'm that good Sir when I was little, Santa never visited my house," Nendo said while chewing on a chicken leg. "No way! But, why would your Dad deprive you like that?!" Kuniharu asked.

"Oh, my Dad's dead, he passed away before I was even born" Nendo confessed, making Kurumi stand up. This made both Kuniharu and Kurumi depressed, making them guilty and sad. The two walked away to go do something, leaving the three in the living room. "Anyways, it's pretty cool your Dad still comes home in a Santa costume!" Nendo exclaimed while Kusuo ignored him. "I have a feeling this night's about to get more uncomfortable," Kusuo said, quite ready to leave his room.

"I'm back, sorry for stepping out," Kurumi said with a smile. "No worries Ms. Kurumi, but where's Mr. Kuniharu?" (Y/n) questioned, as she doesn't see the male human anywhere. "Oh! He had to leave for a work thing, something about clients eating their shoe lint!" Kurumi lied. Suddenly, they hear banging on the window, catching Nendo and (Y/n)'s attention.

"AHh! OH NO! THERE'S A MAN DRESSED LIKE SANTA CLAUSE! TRYING TO BREAK IN!" Nendo yelled out. If (Y/n) didn't know it was Kuniharu, she would've scared the human away. "Oh my!" Kurumi exclaimed as she unlocked the window, letting Kuniharu into the house.

"They're so sloppy" Kusuo critiqued, "hey Nendo, (Y/n), I'm Santa Clause, it's nice to meet you," Kuniharu said in a deep voice. (Y/n) decided to play along and shake Kuniharu's hand, "good evening... Santa, it's a pleasure to meet you, a pleasure indeed!" (Y/n) said while getting close to Kuniharu's face with a wide smile.

"Don't encourage them, pulling the same stunt twice isn't going to work, even Nendo will notice" Kusuo lectured, not noticing Nendo's shaking. "A REAL SANTA CLAUSE IS HERE AHHHH!!!" Nendo yelled out, "I stand corrected, I should've seen this coming" Kusuo said with a sigh.

(Y/n) moved aside, to allow Nendo to approach the "Santa Clause", "OH HOLD ON! I just remembered you fly around with Reindeer!!" Nendo pointed out, with stars in the background. "Alright, they're just grazing right outside on the lawn," Kuniharu said nervously, as there aren't any Reindeer.

'Kusuo! Help me out!' Kuniharu demanded in his head, "you're on your own" Kusuo said with annoyance. "Kusuo, join the spirit and help them out" (Y/n) said with a creepy smile, creeping Kusuo out. "Alright, alright, no need to be creepy, fine, here it goes," Kusuo said as he teleported a normal deer into the yard.

"WOAH THAT REINDEER IS AWESOME!!" Nendo yelled out excitedly, not realizing it was not a Reindeer. "Here Nendo, you too (Y/n), this is for you," Kuniharu said, as he handed Nendo Kusuo's present, and (Y/n) her own present, that they were going to give to her earlier.

"Wait... Isn't that my present?" Kusuo questioned, but it was ignored. "Thank you, Mr. Santa, here, have a gift for the wonderful offer" (Y/n) said, as she made a "build a robot" appear in her hands. "Oh wow! I didn't know you were a magician buddy! That was so cool!!" Nendo exclaimed happily.

"Oh-ho! No need, I don't need a present! I only give, not take!" Kuniharu said, still acting the part. "I insist, here you go" (Y/n) said while handing the male the present, who took it happily. "No way! It's the rare kind- I mean ho-ho! Thank you!" Kuniharu exclaimed, quickly going back to character.

"Here you go Ms. Kurumi, for the trouble of having me here" (Y/n) said as she made a cute teddy bear appear. "Awh! It's so adorable! Thank you (Y/n)!" Kurumi said as she happily took the teddy bear. "Kusuo, for your lost present, and a gift from me to you" (Y/n) said as she made two expensive coffee jelly packs appear.

"Are you a God?" Kusuo said as he looked at the coffee jellies in delight. "No, don't make that mistake again, or I'll toss these in the trash" (Y/n) harshly said, handing the psychic the sweets. "And Nendo, for being my friend, here you go" (Y/n) said as she made a mechanical toy car, one that you can control.

"Sweet! Now I have 3 gifts! Thanks, buddy!" Nendo exclaimed happily, surprising Kuniharu. "What? I thought you said you haven't gotten one before" Kuniharu pointed out. "Yeah... Nothing from Santa, but I still get one from my Mom" Nendo said as a white outline surround his figure from how dumb he is.

"Every year, while I'm asleep, she comes in and puts a present right next to my pillow. I wonder why she doesn't just give it to me herself" Nendo explained, while the white outline surrounded the Saiki family at how dumb they are. "You're Mom is a saint" Kusuo praised, while (Y/n) nodded.