Nendo's Dead Dad

It's the first day of a new term, well that's what (Y/n) was told, she is still unsure about how school works. "Don't worry about it, it just means I have to see those guys every day" Kusuo said while walking to class, (Y/n)'s hand in his. (Y/n) then notices Teruhashi looking towards Kusuo's way, for some odd reason, she didn't like the look, so she glared at the "pretty girl".

"As annoying as she is don't kill her," Kusuo said, tugging (Y/n) towards him, snapping her out of her glare. "I remember seeing you that day too!" A student piped up, as (Y/n) decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. "And the guy you were talking with, was Nendo!" The student said, not wanting to believe Teruhashi likes Nendo.

"YOU ARE WAY OFF IDIOT" Teruhashi yelled, surprising (Y/n), she did not expect the "perfect pretty girl" to yell. "U-Uh! Yeah, his name is..." Teruhashi started, only for (Y/n) to lose interest, at least she has a reason to avoid Teruhashi now. 'Those humans are so in love with her, they didn't even care that she just yelled' (Y/n) thought, being glad that she doesn't like most people.

"Hey Saiki, (Y/n), isn't Nendo acting weird today?" Kaido asked while wearing a collar and eyepatch. "You're the one acting weird" Kusuo pointed out, but (Y/n) is used to Kaido's weird ways. "Usually, he's always saying 'we should do stuff after school buddies!'" Kaido said, making a good point.

"Now that you mention it, he is rather quiet today, I'm going to ask him about it" (Y/n) said, while standing up, making Kaido freak out. "N-No! You can't do that! That's just weird!" Kaido said frantically, confused (Y/n). "Wait, what about my look? Don't worry about it-" Kaido started, only to see (Y/n) gone from her spot. "Huh?!" Kaido said, only seeing an outline of where (Y/n) should be, looking frantically around for the female.

"Hey Nendo, I noticed that you've been quiet, everything alright my friend?" (Y/n) asked casually, making Kaido freak out more, by screaming like a girl. "Huh? Oh, sorry" Nendo said, snapping out of his daze, and indicated for (Y/n) to get closer to him, whispering what he is doing later. "Uh-huh... I see... Do not worry my friend, I completely understand, just talk to me if you need it" (Y/n) said in a fake sympathetic tone, patting Nendo's back.

"Thank you buddy, but I'll be alright," Nendo said reassuringly but smiled up at (Y/n) with a grateful look. (Y/n) nodded and walked back to Kusuo and Kaido, who watched the whole thing. Nendo then decided to leave the classroom, making Kaido more suspicious and only having one person for information.

"What did he say?! Tell me what he said!" Kaido demanded, Kusuo is also intrigued, but all (Y/n) did was smile wider. "DON'T JUST SMILE WIDER! I WANT TO KNOW!!" Kaido yelled out desperately while shaking (Y/n) back and forth. "Fine! If you won't tell us! We will follow him!" Kaido said, letting go of (Y/n) and running off after Nendo.

(Y/n) and Kusuo decided to follow him, "his house isn't this way... There is something going on, and (Y/n) is in on it!" Kaido said excitedly, not noticing Kusuo and (Y/n) teleporting behind him. "Why are you so excited by this?" Kusuo asked, "and... Why are you so good at tailing people?" Kusuo asked skeptically.

"Hey, Saiki, (Y/n), check it, what is Nendo looking at?" Kaido asked, which caused the two to look, only to see Nendo looking at a little girl. 'Creepy' Kusuo and Kaido thought "Nendo has a thing for little girls?! And you're helping him (Y/n)?!" Kaido concluded, not expecting (Y/n) to help Nendo with that.

(Y/n) didn't say anything, only widening her smile again, making Kaido jump to more conclusions. "This doesn't look good, we should probably call the police" Kusuo concluded, ready to dial the number of his "friend". 'Don't do that, he's not hurting anyone, just watch the show' (Y/n) thought, making sure Kusuo heard, making him look at (Y/n) skeptically.

"Hm, looks like he's going into a flower boutique store, don't tell me he's got a girl-" Kaido tried to conclude. "No not Nendo" Kusuo and Kaido both concluded, ruling the conclusion out. Nendo then suddenly sent a weird face towards another little girl, freaking Kaido and Kusuo out again.

"Another one! That's just gross" Kaido said, "we'll confirm it after we call the police" Kusuo said, still ready to call the number. "No! We need more proof than this! I mean, lots of people like sunflowers, and it's natural to smile when you see a cute little kid! Right? Plus, we have (Y/n) to tell us everything if it gets too far" Kaido said, being the one to stop Kusuo from calling the police.

"Good point let's not be rash" Kusuo concluded, making (Y/n) huff from being ignored. "Hm... Another shop... CAKES!" Kaido yelled, now freaking out more. "Women and children can't resist sweet treats! So when you combine a woman and a child, you get a little girl!" Kaido concluded.

"Now you're jumping to conclusions, (Y/n) wouldn't allow Nendo to do that" Kusuo concluded after witnessing (Y/n) protecting innocent people from preditors that act like Nendo is now. "(Y/n) is being just as creepy! All she is doing is smiling! I mean, have you ever seen Nendo eat that?! Or like flowers?! It's meant to be given to someone! But he has no girlfriend to give them to!" Kaido said, now imagining Nendo leading little girls away with treats.

"That can only mean that they're baked! And he's using them to lure away little girls!!" Kaido exclaimed worriedly. "Bummer... They're all out of shortcakes... Oh well, it's not like anyone's going to ever eat this" Nendo said with a creepy look. "If it's not for eating, it must be baked!" Kaido and Kusuo concluded. Kaido had enough and started running at Nendo, "NENDO! Your secrets out!" Kaido said, looking intimidating, trying to hit Nendo, only to fail.

'Wait... Is that what his punches sound like?' (Y/n) questioned, "wait, what secret? Do you mean my Dad?" Nendo asked. "He's dead?" Kaido asked as they are now at a gravesite, "I visit on the anniversary of his bus accident" Nendo said sadly. "Then... Why was (Y/n) keeping it a secret?" Kaido asked, "huh? I told my second buddy to tell you two, I just didn't want anyone else feeling pity for me" Nendo said.

"It was amusing to watch you two jump to conclusions, I enjoyed it" (Y/n) said happily, making Kusuo and Kaido sweatdrop. "(Y/n)... You and Nendo have both very misleading faces" Kusuo lectured, remembering Nendo's misleading face, and (Y/n)'s misleading smile. "When did your Dad die Nendo?" Kaido asked, "oh? It was before I was born, he died trying to save a little girl, who ran in front of a bus... Huh, maybe that means he was into little girls" Nendo concluded.

"Ah... I hope not" Kaido said with a nervous chuckle, "that's a dark joke," Kusuo said bluntly. They then see a picture of Nendo's Dad, 'wait... Why is Nendo holding a picture of himself? No, wait, his scar is on the wrong side' (Y/n) concluded quickly, after analyzing the photo. "Hm? Kusuo? What are you staring at?" (Y/n) question, looking towards where Kusuo is staring, only to see nothing.

"That's not a real ghost, was it?" Kusuo questioned, hoping he was just seeing things. "I know my powers are literally supernatural, along with you being a demon, but personally, I don't believe in ghosts, let's pretend the day at the graveyard never happened," Kusuo said to (Y/n) while holding her hand.

"Ghosts? I didn't see it, but I personally think there might be ghosts" (Y/n) said, but then noticed a note in the mailbox. "Kusuo, you got a letter" (Y/n) said, taking out the letter from the mailbox, and handing it to Kusuo to open. "Hm? It's for me? Weird, I never get mail..." Kusuo said while opening it up. "What," Kusuo said while looking at the letter.