Cyborg Cider-Man

They were just walking home when they spotted a balloon flying off into the air, a little boy sitting there with a sad look. With a sigh, Kusuo flew up towards the balloon and grabbed it. He then handed the balloon back to the kid, thinking that would be the end of it. (Y/n) continued to smile as they attempted to walk away from the child, oh how wrong they were.

"Look here, we got a friend following us" (Y/n) commented as she watched the kid approach them. "Great..." Kusuo said sarcastically, deeply regretting ever helping the kid. But, even if he didn't help, (Y/n) most likely would've complained or helped instead. (Y/n) was grateful that the kid held onto Kusuo instead of her.

"Hey, Mr. are you Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two? Cuz I think you are!" The kid asked while showing off his book. "Sorry, but I am not Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two," Kusuo said a bit harshly. "Hey, Miss. You're also his sidekick, aren't you? Don't worry, both your secrets are safe with me!" The kid said happily, ignoring Kusuo completely.

"Really? How could you tell? Between you and me, he doesn't like being called out" (Y/n) whispered to the kid with a large smile. "Please don't enable his twisted fantasies," Kusuo said, sounding a bit annoyed. "Really? Sorry, I'll be quieter about it" the kid said while putting a finger to his lips, but most likely would forget his promise.

"Alright, that's enough," Kusuo said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s arm, vanishing when the kid rummaged through his bag. "Can you two sign my bag--" the kid's sentence ended short as he realized they were gone. In an instant, the kid started bawling, which got (Y/n) to drag Kusuo back out and force him to sign the kid's bag.

"Thank you!! I will never wash this bag again!!" The kid exclaimed as he hugged his back, both Kusuo's and (Y/n)'s signatures on it. "Where are his parents?" Kusuo questioned, wanting to get rid of the kid as quickly as possible. "So... Uhm... Can you please show off the Cider Jump again?" The kid asked while showing his book again.

"I always drink Energy Cider to support you!" The kid commented, while Kusuo internally complained about the book itself. "Well, aren't you a deer? But, remember, we're out in public, we don't want villains knowing where we are" (Y/n) lied with an encouraging smile. "Oh! Right! You have to be sneaky!" The kid said, remembering that they're supposed to be "secret heroes".

"Oh! Oh! I know! Can you at least say the classic line! Come on! Please! Plea-- WAH!" The kid's enthusiasm was met with him tripping off the curb. Kusuo, being a good civilian, saved the kid by pushing the car with psychokinesis. "That was the Soda Air Cannon!! The Soda Air Cannon is real!" The kid said with stars in his eyes, completely oblivious to his life being saved.

(Y/n) quickly ushered the kid off of the street and back onto the sidewalk, away from the road. "I know that move! It's like... You use the amazing power of..." The kid droned on, with the female getting lost along the way. She's tempted to send the kid to Lucifer, just to get a kick out of annoying him with Cider-Men facts.

The kid then pulled out an information sheet, which (Y/n) peeked at, for curiosity sakes. "How... Very interesting" (Y/n) lied as she slightly cringed at the sad description of Cider-Man's body. Basically, the superhero was just Soda turned human, she doesn't think anyone can live like that. "I know right?! Isn't he the best, Side-Kick girl?!" The kid asked with bright excitement, basically jumping in his spot.

Suddenly, a police officer came by, seemingly having heard the kid screaming (fanboying). "(Y/n), take this nuisance and give it to that guy, then let's go" Kusuo ordered, taking this chance to get rid of the kid. "Fine fine, come here kid" (Y/n) said as she guided the kid to the policeman. Now leaving the kid with someone who can help, Kusuo attempted to leave again, with (Y/n) in tow.

"Alright son, are you friends with those teens?" The officer asked, clearly in earshot of said teens. "Yes sir, they're superheroes, with a secret identity! You should've seen when he shot a car!" The kid ratted out, which instantly forced Kusuo to book it. Unfortunately, (Y/n) was dragged along, thanks to having their hands linked together, it's basically a routine.

"Hey! Hold it right there!" The police called out, now chasing after the two behind an alleyway. With a loud THUD, covered up by the sound of Soda exploding. (Y/n) walked out of the alleyway looking quite satisfied, while Kusuo looked more annoyed than earlier. "Where'd the Police Man, go?" The kid asked innocently, oblivious to the red flags basically radiating off the two. "Don't worry, he's taking a nap" (Y/n) lied with a bit too wide of a smile, almost coming off as creepy.

~~~

They had spent time with the kid for relatively a few hours, as the sun is just setting, turning the sky into an orangy glow. The kid is happily drinking some Cider, which is obviously from his favorite shoe Cyborg Cider-Man. While Kusuo tried his best to locate the child's parents, despite not knowing what they look like, thus only relied on telepathy.

"Question, is your arch-enemy, Baron Cola, really strong?" The kid asked Kusuo, oblivious to how annoyed the teen is. "Yeah he's strong," Kusuo said dismissively, not caring if it was harsh-sounding. "Well, it's getting dark, Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two and Sidekick Girl. So it's time to go home, right mommy?" The kid asked while looking at the balloon, only to fall into awkward silence.

"MY MOMMY'S GONE!! I'M SCARED!!" The kid cried out, which earned a blank look from both teens. 'Did he just realize that?' Both the teens thought, deadpanning at the kid's stupidity. "WAHHH!!! Somebody help me! My mommy got lost!! I thought she was right behind me all the time! But it turns out it was just a balloon!!" The kid sobbed, clearly distressed.

"Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two and Side Kick girl, can you please help find my mommy?!" The kid cried. (Y/n) looked at Kusuo expectingly, earning a sigh from the teen. "I better get tons of coffee jellies after this" Kusuo grumbled as he squatted on the ground, positioning his back to the kid, which confused the child.

"What do you want? Wha--?" The kid asked in confusion, no longer sobbing. "Get on, I'll do the Soda Jump," Kusuo said begrudgingly, which the child happily jumped on. Unfortunately, (Y/n) doesn't fly, even if she knew how to she refused and said she'll follow after them. By that, she means she'll be at Kusuo's house while Kusuo had to deal with the child alone. At least at the end of the day, Kusuo got some well-deserved Coffee Jellies, free of charge.