Valentine's Day

"Excited? It's finally here!" Toritsuka said, leaving out all the details they need to know what he's talking about. "May I know what's finally here?" (Y/n) asked curiously. "Oh, come on, you know! Don't have to play dumb! It's February 14th" Toritsuka explained, still leaving out details, while also bumping (Y/n) with his elbow.

"Please do not touch me, also, I don't know much about this... February 14th concept" (Y/n) said as she walked between Toritsuka and Kusuo. "Why is he following us again?" Kusuo asked (Y/n) while only slightly listening to Toritsuka's conversation with her. "I just hope to find a pile of that brown stuff for me on my desk," Toritsuka said while pointing at himself. "I don't understand why you want human feces on your desk" (Y/n) commented.

"What?! Gross! No! I meant chocolate, you weirdo!!" Toritsuka exclaimed frantically. "Oh, I see, it's Valentine's Day" Kusuo pointed out, not really interested in the topic. "Yeah! See Kusuo gets it! That's why I've been doing nice stuff for girls lately, like carrying their things!" Toritsuka exclaimed while remembering the "nice stuff" he did, oblivious to how creepy it actually was.

"And flattering them, and even giving them cool presents!" Toritsuka said happily, unaware he didn't seem all that "charming" doing those actions. "They wanted help? Last I checked, they didn't want it, or needed it, from afar, it looked like you were harassing them" (Y/n) commented, making Toritsuka depressed.

"You're so mean!! Wait, you were following me?!" Toritsuka asked accusingly, only earning a creepy smile from (Y/n). "Well jokes on you, all the chicks now notice me when I walk by them in the halls!" Toritsuka exclaimed happily. "He's so screwed" Kusuo commented, knowing full well, that the "chicks" don't like Toritsuka.

"So come on, use your psychic powers to see if I'm going to get a lot of chocolates!" Toritsuka asked Kusuo with a bow. "Fine" Kusuo said blankly and moved his arms to position it above his head, making it look like an "ok" sign. "Yes! I knew it! Take that (L/n)! WHOOOO!!" Toritsuka said as he ran off happily.

"He thought I was making an "o" as an "ok", but I was making a "zero", as in zero" Kusuo informed. "He's not the brightest human, is he?" (Y/n) asked with an amused look. Finally, they stepped into the school, only for (Y/n) to get swamped with multiple chicks and some males.

"(L/n)! Please take this!" One male said, handing her heart chocolate, "here! This is for helping me with--" The girls would say, giving her appreciation chocolates. "You dears are too sweet, thank you" (Y/n) would say to all of them, while reluctantly taking all of the chocolates.

Once the group dispersed, her smile slacked, and she turned to Kusuo. "Do you want these? I don't really have a sweet tooth" (Y/n) asked, gesturing to give him the chocolates. Kusuo's eyes lit up in stars, a droll running down his mouth, looking at the mounds of chocolates he gets to have, despite them not being for him.

"Are you a god?" Kusuo asked again, only to get whacked in the face with a wrapped chocolate box, to the face. "I told you to never make that mistake again" (Y/n) said with an aura that screamed "death". "(L/n)!" Hairo yelled out, making (Y/n) do a whole 180 with her emotions.

"Yes?" (Y/n) asked with a sweet smile, making it seem like nothing had happened. "I wanted to give you this! For all your hard work, and helping me" Hairo said as he handed (Y/n) a wrapped chocolate box. Meanwhile, Kusuo is too distracted by the mound of chocolates that (Y/n) dropped in front of him.

It's now the end of school, it was like any normal day since everyone had to be quiet during class. Kaido suddenly started acting weird, looking around for something, only to go back to reach under his desk. "Shun, are you alright dear? You seem a bit stressed" (Y/n) asked, a bit curious about what Kaido is looking at.

"W-Well, you see... There's something inside my desk... I think it's the work of Dark Reunion" Kaido said with dread. "You don't say, or maybe it's a bunch of chocolates. I recently learned it's... What you call, Valentine's day" (Y/n) said, while trying to remember if she said the name right.

"Wait, are you saying that this could be... Valentine's chocolate?" Kaido asked with a blush covering his face. He picked up the bag, showing it to (Y/n), it definitely looks like a bag full of chocolate. "Definitely looks like it" (Y/n) said as she gets into Kaido's personal space to get a closer look at the bag.

"Who would give it to me though? The only girl I know is you (Y/n), and the only girl I talked to recently is Teruhashi" Kaido pointed out. "I didn't bring any chocolates for anyone, sorry to disappoint Shun" (Y/n) informed, giving Kaido the conclusion that Teruhashi gave it to him, but he's too oblivious to figure that out.

"Hey! Did you hear? Teruhashi said she brought chocolates for some lucky guy!" A kid informed as he ran into the classroom. Kaido made a high pitch screech, gaining people's attention, and hurting (Y/n)'s ears. Kaido then ran off, and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, dragging her along with him.

"Why did you bring me along?" (Y/n) asked, shaking off Kaido's grip on her hand. "W-Well, I don't want you telling everyone! They might steal it!" Kaido exclaimed when in reality, it was an accident. Kaido then sat on the ground, examining the bag, while (Y/n) stood behind Kaido, her face hovering close to his shoulder.

"Heartfield? Did she mean to write heartfelt?" Kaido asked as he unwrapped the bag, only to see a picture of Nendo. Kaido ran away, back into the empty classroom, sitting on the floor quite depressed about the news. (Y/n) followed after him, now believing that Nendo has a thing for Kaido.

"Haha!! You totally fell for it, dude! You'd get chocolates from Teruhashi when pigs fly!" Nendo mocked while flapping his arms. "There are some lines you just don't cross, Nendo," Kusuo said, only to be ignored by Nendo. "Lighten up, there's no harm in a little prank" (Y/n) said, as she is normally pranking people if she's really bored.

"What's wrong with you? No need to be depressed just because you got no candy! Going to be Heartfield with you, but even I didn't get any, so we're in this together" Nendo said with a thumbs up, while also making a pun. "Yeah, but now Kaido's life is as zero" Kusuo said only to be counteracted by a female student.

"Pardon me!" The female exclaimed, gaining Nendo's attention. "Can you come with me for a second, there's something I want to give you" the female student said with a blush. "YOU BET! I'D LOVE TO!" Nendo screeched out happily, thinking it was meant for him. "No, not you Nendo! I was actually talking to Kaido" the female said, shocking the two.

Kaido got up from his spot and happily followed the female out of the classroom. Kaido stopped at the door to give Nendo a cheeky glance, shocking Nendo into dread. Nendo is now in the same spot Kaido was in, all depressed, "there are some lines you just don't cross, Kaido" Kusuo said again, but changed the name.

"If I had my radio, I would have laughed and cheered for the show I just witness!" (Y/n) said happily, unbothered by the crying Nendo. "You are a horrible role model, and you have a bad sense of humor," Kusuo said to the demon, only to sigh at reading Teruhashi's thought.

"Come on, let's start getting home, I want to eat my sweets," Kusuo said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand to drag her along. "Very well! I do not feel like having ramen again, so let's head off before Nendo snaps out of it" (Y/n) said dramatically as she walked ahead of Kusuo, this time dragging him.

Unknown to (Y/n), Kusuo is still listening to Teruhashi get all dramatic about her chocolate gift to Kusuo. As Teruhashi tossed it out of the girl's bathroom window, no one was there to catch it. The person who was supposed to catch it, is now currently at home, eating all the sweets (Y/n) got from today, letting Teruhashi's chocolates hit the pavement.