CHAPTER 53

Background Song: Dandelions(slowed +reverb).

NASRIN

Before I could withdraw my mind from its
far places, his arms were around me, I felt again the rush of helplessness,
the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left me limp. And the face of Ahmad was blurred and drowned to
nothingness. He bent back my head across
his arm and I slowly felt his soft lips on mine, He kissed me slowly, my mind in shock, I wanted to pull out, it took only a second for me to feel a swift gradation of intensity that only made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a
dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking my sensations.

I had never known I was capable of
feeling, and before a swimming giddiness
spun me round and round, I realized that I was kissing him back.

And It only felt good.

I felt his hands slowly reach my backside, cinching me closer to him and the kiss intensified with every second. He held me tighter, he was starting to lose it, and on the other hand ?, I wanted more.

My whole body was on fire, it felt like I was being electrified. I didn't know this feeling, But I knew I never wanted it to end.

I wanted him to keep kissing me and doing more wonders to my aching body. I found my hands tracing his silky hair, feeling the silken strand between my fingers.

Slowly, my breathing became heavy and I only wanted air. I didn't know for how long we were kissing each other but I knew it was long. Long enough to show how we were both aching for each other, even between everything that has happened.

After our lips sundered away from each other, our breathing heavy and my heart beating sprightly.

His eyes found mine, I watched as his tongue played around his lips, sexily licking them. Adrenaline rushed to the pit of my stomach.

I looked away from his deep stare, only to feel my face being tilted back towards his face.

" You're very beautiful" I heard his husky voice say softly, his deep minty breath fanning me. I looked back at his pink lips, inviting me to kiss him again.

This time, I found myself leaning in to kiss him.

AHMAD

I looked at how beautiful she was, her soft luminous body against my hand.
She was trying hard to take her eyes off my lips. But I could feel how she tightened her hands around my hold. Taking me back by gently swaying her face towards my lips.

I watched her eyes with my lustful ones. Anxiously waiting for her lips to collide with Mine.
But she stopped halfway, looking like she was trying hard to reminisce what she was about to do.

I felt disappointed.

It wasn't love. But I badly wanted to feel her soft rosy lips kissing me passionately, just like she had done, a few minutes ago.

She staggered back, releasing my hold from her body.

"Uhm, you should eat," she said tensely.

I watched as she eagerly walked towards the door.
I looked away, trying hard to stop my eyes from roaming her backside.

I was a fool to have treated her the way I did.