CHAPTER 28

Ahmads pov

I grazed sluggishly up the front porch of my house ,extremely exhausted,i held the bottle water on my left hand firmly .I opened the door with my card ,the warm scent of turaren wuta hit my nostrils instantly making me feel relaxed and comfortable .
I lazily walked in with my Nike canvas not minding to remove them .i walked straight to the kitchen to make a hot coffee .

After making the coffee ,I sat silently to take it not before bringing out my phone from my pocket ,so I could remove it from DND mood .

Tanishers picture with a red bikini cought my eyes once more ,I don't know why I never seize to admire the picture every time I flip on my phone since it's on my wallpaper.i stared at it as I continued with my coffee .once I was done I picked my laptop from the couch I left it in the sitting room down stairs .

I checked for my modem in the laptop bag but couldn't find it ,uhmm maybe I left it in the palour up stairs .i climbed the stairs to go get it before going to my room .

Nasrin hush voice welcomed me immediately I got up ,it sounded as if she was on a call .
Jeez I just hate that being "

I don't know how I got my self eavesdropping at her conversation after I heard her mention my name ,she was saying something about prom and I think her friends asked her who she's going to prom with .and she said I don't want all those emis girls gnawing at my husband.i couldn't help but roll my eyes after she said so .
I couldn't just stay there and eavesdrop at her conversation,so I left to my room leaving the modem behind .
Bitch you better not be making any plans for you stupid prom because you ain't going nowhere .

I entered the bathroom to take a hot bath because it was all I needed right now .I was done before thirty minutes,I dressed up immediately wearing a black kaftan ,I sprayed my Gucci bloom perfume ,before exiting the room.

After closing the door to my room ,my eyes came in contact with nasrins eyes ,she blinked and looked away before entering her room .

Don't get me wrong but her scent is really welcoming !

I called tanisher immediately I got to the estate she lives  ,I locked the car before proceeding to her apartment.i knocked and she came to open it after a while.

Daddahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mammah!!!!!!!

She engulfed me a very tight hug making me loose my balance .

Easyyy tigresss i wont run already !im all yours''

Uhmm says someone that no longer spends time with me ''

Shhh princess who said so ''i said dragging her futher into her room .

You know inaa son ki sosaii''she said trying all her possible best to pronounce it well.

I couldnt help but laugh really hard ''

So now someone is laughing at my hausa ,i was only trying to make u happy and now youre trying to bowl all the hausa classes i have attended .

Mamaa! im your teacher and you know i love your efforts ,im really sorry ''i said raising my two tumbs to my ears and bouncing them back and front .it was the only way she accepts my apology''how funny .

Yenyenyen! I won't even learn from you again ,you're a bad teacher "she said pouting.

A bad teacher who pins his student to the wall doing only god knows what "she continues while smirking.

And whose fault is it ,you shouldn't blame the teacher but the student since she's the one who wears skimpy cloths and makes
the teacher go wild on her "I said while sitting her on my laps .