chapter 15

NASRINS POV

I woke up with a very creepy headache,I opened my eyes to notice I was in another environment not the the puple and black room I slept every night and woke up the next morning.

I sat still on the bed looking at every corner of the room I was now in.I turned and looked through the window, just then reality dawned on me, memories of yesterday started flooding down my mind.

Yeah I was in my husband's house!!!,and ohhh dear I'm now a married woman,my subconscious mind said.

A thounderous pain secluded at the back of my head.ohhhhh migraine!!!ya Allah .

I slowly came down from the bed , looking for my bag.
I spotted it laying on top of the side drawer.

I hastly brought out a pack of paracetamol from the bag.

After shutting the door to the room ,I ran downstairs in search of water.

I gulped down the meds painful,ewwww I so much hate drugs.

I was already thinking of what to cook for breakfast when I heard the door bell .

I shrieked in fear knowing that I was the only one in the house.

Wayene"I shouted from the kitchen.

The knock came again without anyone answering.

Now I was more horrified,I located a mopper stick at the back of the store door and went straight to see whoever was at the door.

Girll have you ever seen a morning arm robber my subconscious mind stated ,and what if it's a wizard,or a witch or even...

I kept on battling with my mind wheather to open the door or not.

I slowly started unlocking the door with my mopper stick ready to lash itself on the person behind the door.

The door flew open and I raised my stick ready to attack.

Asmaa!!I fearfully said while looking at her smiling self .ohh god I said dropping the stick and immediately face palming my face .

What's up sis in law"she said while entering the house before I noticed she wasn't the only one .

Two lookalikes which I guess are twins were at her back holding huge foodwamers.

Immediately they noticed me looking at them ,they both jumped on me , crushing my bones.

Omgiiii the famous addah Nasrin "the light skinned one said .

You look beautiful even on your PJs , omgiiii your hair .
It was then I noticed what I was wearing and my hair was open.

I flashed my open teeth's to them smiling.

Tanada wishirya(she even has cute open teeths), you're Soo beautiful wlh .

Ya Ahmad is very lucky "the dark toned one who I noticed don't talk much said.

Ummah said we should bring this for you and ya ahmad.

Btw were is he seff"asma asked looking around the house.

Who"I asked clearly knowing who she was asking about.

Ha'an your annoying husband fah "she said.

Ohhh ,uhmm,I didn't know what to say because I can't just tell them he didn't even sleep in this house yesterday and I haven't seen him for ages.

Well he went out for gyming"I lied .

Kaii, kummah baki Hana Shiba (and you didn't stop him)asma said .