CHAPTER 41

Ahmad

I woke up messed up ,already loosing my sanity ,this one time I was yearning for her ,she wasn't to be seen ,I stood up from the bed with my tired body  ,we already checked every where possible,her family worried just like I was .The company was the last place
I went to and after then it was confirmed that she was kidnapped.

Tanisher!,I was also worried ,yesterday when I got to her house ,it was fidged and everything was scattered.I still can't find her too.

What was happening?.
I was badly worried  and hungry,I wanted to go to the kitchen and check for something to eat but I found myself opening the door to her room .

Her scent  was all over the room and it was just as if she was in the room but she wasn't .

I walked to her bed taking my time to examine her well arranged room .Everything seemed to arranged perfectly .

On her bed was two of the boxes I got her ,I opened them gently and it Contained all the gift i got her ,except the car key and the cake .

I dropped the box with a heavy heart ,she wasn't here and a part of me felt like the situation she was in was because of me .the police were already investigating even though it wasn't really fast because the kidnappers haven't called yet .

I found myself opening her side drawer ,at the top was a mini sized framed picture,I took it and looked at it carefully.

It was a picture of her childhood,she was holding a lollipop as she hugged her mother tightly in the picture and the smile on her face showed she was very happy as a Child .

Something I never had !

I looked at the picture ,looking at how beautiful she looked even as a child , I couldn't believe I called her ugly .

I dropped the picture by my side and I looked into the drawer again ,and next it was a mini book I picked .

I opened it gently,making sure to confirm that I wasn't invading her privacy ,it looked like a normal book so I opened .

At the top was "my forever wishlist ".

At first she wrote something about Allah granting all her wishes ,the ones she was about to write "I chuckled at that before opening the next page .

The beginning had "

*its a go for pilgrimage with family "and it was ticked .

I kept reading at her wishlist and The first page was mostly ticked .

I turned the second page and the first thing there was "
*Be the queen of prom *"and it was yet to be ticked "she definitely haven't opened the book for a while .

The next was"
*Ace an offer into loughborough university (United kingdom ) ,together with ruffy 👭.
*Have a uk accent *
*my Prince Charming from Nigeria who also stays in Uk(god please ).
*going on beautiful dates with him .
*becoming a known model in Uk and a top five in Nigeria.
*finally becoming a graduate in medicine 👩🏻‍🔬.
*Coming Back home with a first class (ouuuu I finally made my parents proud ).
*starting a fashion house .
*getting married to the love of my life (ya Allah make him the right person for me ).

At this point I stopped reading "she always wished to get married to someone she loves.

I binged at the fact that her wish never came true ,I dropped the book and the picture back inside the drawer then walked out of the room.