CHAPTER 32

NASRIN

The call of the Adhan woke me up from my world of sleep .it was time for Zuhr so I lazily woke up to the washroom ,I performed ablution and prayed before laying back on the salaya .I picked my phone from the edge of the bed removing it from airplane mood in the process .My prom was going to be held today and I wasn't going,all thanks to Ahmad .

I stared at the ceiling for a while thinking back to the day I returned my dress and luckily got a refund. my messages buzzed in ,and it was the same set of notification from the same people,my hommies!.they have been trying to make me beg Ahmad since I told them I wasn't going .but they won't understand the situation I was in .left to me if I actually wanted to go I would ,since my marriage with Ahmad wasn't a serious one but then a part of me felt I should obey what he said .

My mind went back to the day it happened.

I  was in the living room going through my Instagram to see which make up artist I could contact to do my make up when a call from an unknown number interrupted , I wondered who it was , I finally decided to solve my curiosity I picked up.

"Hello" I heard a masculine voice
"Hello nasrin" I instantly recognized it as Amir's voice

"Ohhh Heyy Amir"ya kk "I asked feeling a little bit akward .

Lafiya lau ,aiii you forgot about me "he said .

I laughed a bit before answering him "no wlh it's not like that ,I have been a little bit busy neh tbh ".

"Oh toh sannu busy madame"he said with a chuckle.

We kept talking about random things before he said he heared our prom is in a week .

He asked who my prom date was .
"Yo you know I can be at your service pretty lady "he said when I told him no one .

"So emis students will be looking forward to see their long time sinior yeah ?"I asked jokingly.

"Yeah especially now that he will have a princess walking by his side "he said with an almost serious voice .

No I'm not a princess but a queen "I replied with a sassy voice while chuckling.

We kept talking about old times for almost about an hour ,like I said Amir was really fun .I almost forgot about my boring life .

"Will you be free this evening?"he asked bringing me out of my thought .

"No to be honest I won't be freee because I have got some work to do "I said clearly making an excuse.

"Okay amaa call you later in the night then !,take care princess "he said before ending the call.

I felt really happy because atleast I won't be left out .

........^^
That night he called again but it was really really akward ,Ahmad was sitted In the dinning room making some paper works while I was in the sitting room watching a movie.i didn't want to pick at first because of Ahmad but later gave in because I somehow wanted to revenge .

I picked and his hoarse voice bleared in my ears .

Princess!"he called .

No I'm a queen ,i told you I said chuckling.

Okay I'm coming "he said and ended the call,I looked towards Ahmad and my eyes met his .all this while he was staring at me yo !

Amir's call came in again and for a reason I smiled a mischievous one .