CHAPTER 22

AHMAD'S POV

Opening my eyes,a splitting headache shot the back of my head,I closed it again and then opened it ,the headache spread through my head and my head was still pounding.

I turned to notice I wasn't in the room I and tanisher slept in , instead it was a black and maroon room.

Tanisher!!!

I jerked from my Lying position and sat down on thee bed , everything that happened yesterday came flashing down on my mind.

Flashback

I woke up feeling uneasy, I needed sometime alone, so I left the apartment without telling tanisher,she was still asleep so I left.

I went to spicy frins,it was the only place I and tanisher really enjoyed eating ever since we came here.

I was deep in thoughts thinking of the reason I was feeling down .I was still engrossed in thinking, I didn't even notice someone draw the chair that was facing me .

Hello handsome"I heard a Chucky voice say .
The voice sounded very familiar .I looked from the ground to the voice.

It was her!!!

What the fuckk are you doing here , didn't I tell you to leave me alone huuhhhhhh ? mtcheew"I was furious

I just hate the sight of her ,why was she suddenly budging my life after everything she has done.

Yes she was actually the reason I woke up like this, feeling angry and all.

I saw her for the first time after so many years yesterday ,I was beyond diverstated.

Khultum Haroon was the only person who made me felt like that after that day.

The day I was shattered into million pieces.

I didn't want to even look at her face .so I hastly tried to leave the place because her face brought back the memories in my mind.She came forward and called my name ,I felt very week but I tried covering it , until she said I missed you and then everything broke out .

Hey woman leave the fuck out of my life,we were over a long time ago so I don't want to see your sight again,I remembered saying sternly .

And now she was here !!

Can't you at least hear me out "she said

I don't want to hear forgodsake ,just leave me the hell alone ,as you can see I'm trying to deal with my problems"I said trying to stand up From the chair .

I just didn't know how everything Changed in just a minute but she was in front of me kissing me .

I tried my best to drag her body From mine but you know

Konji is a bastard"

I started kissing her to .

Just when I realized what was happening,I forcefully dragged her from my body but it was too late .

My eyes made contact with tanishers dark brown eyes , before I could say a word she ran out ,I pushed khultum From my way and ran after her.

I checked the apartment but she wasn't there ,I also checked the places I thought she went to but she wasn't there.

I didn't know what to do ,the only thing that resulted in my mind was to drink and wash away the problems.

I drove to the nearest bar with tanishers thoughts still in my mind ,I kept taking shots and shots of alcohol.