CHAPTER 40

Dedicated to ;@shuful.
Enjoy !

Nasrin

There she stood ,holding the person I really despised.

She held a smirk elegantly,her guards around her ,wearing a black abaya ,a veil drapped around her long attached hair ,her lips painted deep shade of red with a dark brown hazel eyes .Amidst all she was beautiful.

She rolled her sinister eyes at me as she pushed her towards were I was tied .

Take care of her "she whisper yelled in a bone chilling voice .

I looked at Ahmad's slut being dragged to be tied ,her eyes were puffy from cries and they looked just as surprised as I was .

She tried to pinch her hands from the two men trying to tie her down but instantly got a slap on her cheek as they completely tied her .

I was in shock !

Why was she also kidnapped?

Who was this lady behind all this ?

My brain started to fuse for the hundredth time ,I turned to look at her beside me ,she was looking down as she cried .

The loud clicks of the mysterious ladies heels was the only thing heard as she turned to walk out .

I noticed how elegantly she walked ,everything about her screamed money ,her face looked just like a twenty three years old ,only that she had a boyish body.

Sandro you know what to do next "I heard her say to him before walking out of the building.

My brain was in chaos,I didn't help but think about Ahmad ,my family ?.if they already knew about me .

I closed my eyes for a while inviting sleep ,I was really hungry ,I felt like throwing up and lastly I was feeling her gaze on me .

I opened my eyes from a dreading sleep for the hundredth time since I was here ,I immediately turned my gaze to her remembering I wasn't the only one here anymore.

I looked at her fast sleeping figure ,the heavy looking eyelashes brushed her cheeks ,her carved eyebrows and a plush pouty lips ,she was beautiful.

I couldn't even wonder why Ahmad liked her ,because she was nothing but a perfect slut to him .

Her eyes squeezed open and she looked me straight in the eye wondering why I was looking at her .i averted my gaze immediately and faced the old rusty fan hanging on the ceiling.

How did you get kidnapped "I heard a tiny voice say which was obviously hers .

I kept quiet pretending she wasn't talking to me ,she dare not talk to me wlh ,she is my home wrecker ,she fucking sleeps with my husband .i despise her so much .
I let out a hiss I didn't know of .

I turned my face left side completely opposite from hers .

You know we don't need the attitudes yeah ?"I heard her say again immediately I shut my eyes.

We need to get to the bottom of this ,I know who the lady is "she continued.

After the last thing she mentioned,I suddenly became interested ,I was curious.

Who was the lady?"I thought.

I gave myself two minutes to decide before turning defeatedly my hands still tied .

I watch her roll her eyes as silence took in again .

"I was about to go back home from my sisters wedding,turned out the driver was part of her game "I said nonchalantly.