CHAPTER 2

NASRIN

"Addah Nasrin"

I heard humaira shout my name from downstairs.

I acted as if I didn't hear her call my name, she kept shouting my name until she came upstairs to my room.

"Addah Nasrin waton tundazun kinjini inata Kiran ki kinyi Kaman bakiji Bako (addah Nasrin so u heard me calling u since but u refused to answer Koh) if u like don't answer mama (mom) is calling you.

I told her to tell Mama I was coming before I got down from my bed and wore my pink veil. I hopped downstairs to my mom.

I met mama watching the recap of yesterday's Ganga, I wanted to laugh because it was funny, how will someone watch a season episode twice, yeah I know I do that sometimes when watching double Kara but hell no to watching an episode of Ganga twice.

I salaamed and greeted her "Inna wuni mama' (good afternoon mama), she answered my greetings without looking at my face.
she was still focused on watching Ganga.
"so yan xu kikagadaman saukowa ki gaisheni tundasafe"(so it's now u feel like coming down to greet me since morning) and look at the time, it's 2 pm.

she kept ranting.

She later sent me to Malam sule who owns a kiosk near our house, I was feeling too lazy to go and if only she knew who I was, she won't even think of sending me to a kiosk to buy something.

I wore my long black hijab and went outside.
The sun shinned gaily on my face, I was really angry because I was meant to be having my afternoon siesta but hear was going to a kiosk.
how low class.

I just hope I won't see anyone who knows about my modeling identity because it won't be funny.

I raised my head to come face to face with my rival AMEENAH ABUBAKAR who was also a pro in modeling.

Before I could say a word, I heard the sound of her, taking pictures of me, I kept hearing the sound,oh Allah.

I'm doomed !.

Walida_md🥀