CHAPTER 17

NASRINS POV

Wayooo allah'na ,I shouted before seeing blood gushing out of my finger.

I was trying to make dinner for ahmad's aunt who was visiting today.

It's been exactly two months,ever since I got married, he hasn't showed up yet and I have been trying all my best to hide the fact from everyone, Even my family.

Now back to business!!!,I wanted to make fried rice and shredded chicken source with salad for dinner,and then chocolate fudge and cocktail juice for dessert.

Everything was going in order,exept for me cutting my finger.

I washed the finger with mentholated spirit, before running up to rub versline on the wounds.

I was about leaving the room ,when the ringtone of my phone outburstly started ringing.

Ohhh ruffy what does she want yanxu"I thought before picking the call.

Kehhh idiot ,I have been trying to call your phone but it was switched off,I will soon come and sue that your husband since he's the one making you to off your phone,so you will moan his name very well.

Ohhh ni nasrinatuuuu"did you realize you said all that without taking a breath and second of all "ohh yes we are always busy trying to make the world cutest kids which you won't even get to touch without a ticket"I said with sacasm clearly on my voice.

Ehhh shegyiya ,dayake north west în kimkardashian Zaki Haifa"she said .

Ehhh whatever"I said laughing.

Anyways I called,to remind you of the day we will collect our neco time table.

Kehh kin manta (have you forgotten)I'm not writing neco,I couldn't regis ter for it because of my unexpected marriage stuff,and it was already late when I got married"I said sadly.

Ohh yes I forgot , zulnarh isn't writing too,but I already know how happy you are ,since you won't stress yourself to read again"she said .

Which kinnnn,I'm always bored over here but anyways grads is in 2 months,I can't wait to start shopping for it"I said my mood changing in a second.

Will Ahmad allow you to have a prom date ,and as I heard from ss3 A,Wai the social prefects are thinking of giving either you or arifah the prom queen "she replied

Kaiii me I don't want anything to do with that idiot before she will start competiting with me again,which I don't want that to ever happen.

Torm nidea yanzu,who will be your prom date "she asked .

I was about to reply with ,"i don't know"when I remembered the rice I was supposed to per boil was still on fire

Lahaula"I muttered before running out of the room ,not before cutting the call.

Running downstairs,I kept on skipping stairs.five steps left,my left leg hit the rail before twisting to the other side,I came crumbling down.

The last thing I could remember was my head , hitting the ground before darkness overshadowed me..

***************************************

Opening my eyes ,a shooting pain pierced my forehead, the lights hitting my eyes, making me to close and open it again.

Noticing the white walls around me and the sicking smell of the hospital, tilting my head to the left ,I saw asma sitting on the couch facing me.

What happened"I asked while trying to raise my head, the pain kept increasing and I also noticed a bandage rapped around my head.