CHAPTER 55

DON'T BE ANGRY AT ME, IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!.
But hey:)double update :)

NASRIN.

"So what should we watch ?" I asked curiously looking at Ahmad who was trying to set up his laptop.

" uhm what do you want us to watch ?" He asked raising his head to look at me .

" Anything is fine by me" I said sincerely , the closeness between our bodies wasn't helping me think straight .

"Are you sure ?" He replied with a mischievous grin .
Hold up , I knew the grin wasn't just there , he was about to do something silly . My body tensed up a little ,as I watched him shuffle between movies.

"Mmm I think this should be a nice one" he said tapping on a movie "

I looked over at the name on the screen , " Death wish" was written on the movie cover .

It was a horror movie, and I wasn't really good at watching horror movies,I would freak out and won't be able to sleep .

"There's no way we are watching that" I said with a growl, my fingers pointing at the laptop screen .

" This movie is epic" he said with a smirk plastered on his left chin .

"Oh I forgot ,she's a scary cat" he continued ,acting like there was someone else in the room .

" whatever durhhh!" I said hands down .

" okay ,pick a movie for us then" he said turning the screen towards my face .

I looked at him, then back to the screen contemplating on what movie to choose .

The cursor rested on a movie amongst the top ten in Nigeria .

"Purple hearts".

"This looks nice , we should watch it" I said already feeling his eyes on me.

We both agreed on watching it since it was new.

I then realized that the storyline was similar to mine, having to marry someone due to circumstances. But theirs was different because they still had traits of a married couple, unlike us. But I think we're getting there.

Minutes into watching the movie, Ahmad lifted my hands from my laps and replaced it with his head. Unknowingly, I tensed and he quickly moved away.

"I'm so sorry, I got carried away. Are you okay?" Ahmad said feeling really guilty.

"Yeah, I'm fine... You just took me off guard, sorry" I replied. I think I kinda overreacted cause it was not a big deal.

He created a gap between us and we continued watching.

I decided to make a move and lay my head on his laps. I raised my head to look at his face for any reaction and noticed his signature smirk playing on his lips. I gave him a cheeky grin ,completely feeling weird about everything. I turned my head from his face to resume watching the movie.

Soon after, I felt soft hands move into my hair and I instinctively moaned.

"Ya Allah!!, this guy will be the death of me" I thought

I heard him chuckle and I felt really shy of the sound I made.

"You like that don't you?" He asked.

I instantly released  my sharp teeth from holding my lower lips ,completely pretending I didn't hear what he said.

I felt his hand go deeper into my silky strands , his left hand slowly moving to my neck , leaving light strokes, I involuntarily moved my head from his lap to his chest because the type of comfort this head massage is giving me is on another level .