CHAPTER 12

NASRIN

Mashallah" I said for the third time while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

It has been exactly 20 minutes since I got home and I have been scavaging through my closet to get a decent dress to wear. I later decided to wear a brown and Golden gown, it looks more like a bubu but it's not flay.

I did a mini make-up to compliment the dress.

Before leaving the mirror, I took a mirror picture and posted it on my WhatsApp story.

Ever since my life took another turn, I haven't been active on Instagram, I'm even thinking of deleting the account.

I nervously hopped downstairs, going straight to the kitchen.
I met humaira frying samosas and spring rolls, by her left was a tray filled with chicken pies.

Inyee enemata don enter kitchen" I said while trying to grab one of the already fried samosas.

"Noooooooo ya Nasrin"humaira shouted at top of her voice.

"it's for my lovely brother-in-law," she said while pouting.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing hard,br...oo.daa i.nl..awww my a**" I said amidst laughter.

"Tor fah smash brother-in-law" I managed to say after laughing.

"If you want to eat samosa, you can fry it yourself, as for these," she said pointing at the samosas on the tray, they are for bro inlaw.

I just smiled at how she was taking her time to please a douchebag.

Mom said I should tell you that, if Yaya Ahmad leaves later, you should come and meet her in her room.

I was about to nod when we heard the doorbell.
Humaira jekiduba wayene(humaira go and check who is at the door).

She ran out of the kitchen, I immediately stole one samosa from the tray and helped her foil
She came back jumping, brother-in-law is here, like damnnn you need to see how handsome he looks today" she said without pursing to take a breath.

Take him to the garden, I will come and meet him there" I said while running upstairs, I don't know but I suddenly became nervous.

I made my way to the bathroom immediately I entered my room.

I eased myself and adjusted my scarf before coming out.

I sluggishly walked downstairs, I was feeling nervous.

"Assalamualaikum, "I said while entering the garden.
I didn't get a reply instead I saw him playing a game on his phone, I could see what he was doing because his back was facing me.

I just sat down on a chair since he was waiting for me to offer him a sit, but sure you know your girl, he could even stand to death" I mentally said to myself.

I wasn't facing him, neither was he and the silence was just so annoying to me. I would have been peacefully sleeping in my room instead of perceiving his awful perfume.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone.

"Forcing my parents to make me marry you is it?" He suddenly said out of the blue.

" I guess you are already tired of how ugly you are and how no man takes interest in you, "he said, releasing a chuckle afterward.

" you think you little slut is worth being called my wife "he continued.

"I am no match for you little sinister. If you think of getting any happiness in your matrimonial home when you get married to me. then I'm sorry to tell you, it's just a mere dream.