CHAPTER 31

NASRIN

I moved closer ,the little energy I had disappeared in air as she made way inside the house ,she looked around smirking ,making me back her .

Can you please tell me what you're doing in my house ?"I said as calmly as possible.

She laughed and kept walking around .

Can you kindly step out when you're done as I have no energy for little dramas "I said while trying very hard to get myself upstairs.

My body was almost giving out on me as my legs could no longer carry my body .

Our famous Nasrin Muhammad kangirmo ,interesting!"she said with an accent I cant call,while pronouncing my name .
He never told me he was married to a you  ,Uhmmm maybe because he's not just interested in you .

"Your look really trashy btw , so I think you should go and take care of yourself as I wasn't here for you ,I came to check on my boyfriend or should I say soon to be husband "she said in one breath while she still chewed on gum like the slut she was .

I don't know why I felt I should continue walking back to my room without uttering a word to her ,as she was making a fool out of her self and it pleased me !.

Well I came to give my baby a little suprise and I might as well share it with you "she said while searching around for Ahmad .

The guts I'm leaving the bitch have !

I think he's no where to be seen for now ,I just have to tell you the good news before he comes,pretty face "she said with a smirk .

For some reason , I became really tensed because I felt what she was about to say wasn't a good one .looking at her face and feeling this vulnerable was really disgusting.

She started laughing really hard ,I got scared because her laughter was really roaring as she was really enjoying her impacts on me .

I was silently praying that it wasn't what I was thinking.

Easy ! Miss nasrin "she continued pronouncing the ss in the miss lauder .

Your not so  husband didn't get me pregnant darling "she said chuckling.
We take risks sometimes but uhmm should I say he's just too good "she continued now smiling.

I don't know why I felt a big relief when she said so ,instead of getting angry and disgusted at what she was saying.i still couldn't bring myself to say something to her .

Where was the savage nasrin "I kept asking myself and silently prayed she came  back .

Back to my little suprise "she started again .

I think....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE TANISHER!"Ahmad's thunderous voice shut her down from nowhere .

I turned to see a really furious Ahmad ,looking like he hasn't slept in ages ,his face was filled with nothing but anger .

Baby !!"she suddenly said with a voice I can't really call angelic ,since it was the same lady who was playing games with my head a while  ago .

She walked to him with with her eyes filled with tears .fake tears !

Baby what happened to you ,I have been trying to call you since yesterday night but your phone was off and why do you look sick"she said in one breath trying to hug him .

He freed himself from the hug immediately and looked at her.

Tanisher you don't have the right to come into her house and talk to her like that and the last time I checked I didn't invite you here ,neither did anyone so you should leave as I'm not in the mood for no drama ,I will call you when I set myself up "he said  still flinching with anger .