CHAPTER 30

Ahmad

Baby hurry let's go "I said to tanisher .

She dressed in a lotus flower dress and a mini pink bag ,she was looking extra beautiful mahn ,her hair was packed in a bun and her makeup was just calm .

I went outside to start the car before she comes ,I waited five minutes before she finally showed up

I went outside to start the car before she comes ,I waited five minutes before she finally showed up .
"Baby where are we going?"she asked with curious eyes
.
"Uhm just shhh and watch"

We stopped at galaxyy pizza but tanisher started whining wai she wasn't going to eat there .

Okay where do you want to eat ?"I asked

"Let's eat at Newyorker restaurant"she said still whining.
I didn't really like the restaurant because I always had to meet old gees and I'm not really a fan of that .

I reluctantly said yes and we left for newyorker

When we got there ,it was already getting dark ,we hopped out of the car ,tanisher walking by my side .I looked up to see Amir naim .
He was my old geee ,we had a clash because nigga accused me of hooking up with his girlfriend farida daura ".trash !

He was walking with a lady which I couldn't see clearly because his body was covering her .

Tanisher stopped because she forgot her phone in the car ,so she had to go back to get it ,I waited for her there while she went to get it .

I turned my attention to Amir as he hurriedly move to open the door for the lady ,I looked closely at the girl he was with only to see nasrin laughing as he opened the door for her .

I kept looking and for some reason I don't know ,the rage in me kept increasing by every pace ,she was happily laughing at a thing he said to her,what a hoe!

I always knew she was a hoe ,fuck !
I kept looking at her feeling like I was being betrayed .
She is married but still sleeps around ,interesting!

Tanisher came and and noticed how tensed I was ,she held my hand and placed it on her waist ,making my anger vanish into Thin air.

We entered the restaurant and went straight to the vip room ,no one was there except litters f plaits that were soon to be cleared .