CHAPTER 24

Ahmad's POV

The last meeting in Dubai was finally done ,I shook hands with the ceo of hayaat regency,some directors and other investors,I exited the meeting room and went straight to the car i hired parked at the building's lot ,I was supposed to drive directly to the airport since I told tanisher to meet me there ,but I remembered I had to pick nasrin from her apartment since the taxi I hired to take her to the airport called this morning saying he can't make it .
I got a text from tanisher saying she was on her way to the Airport, I replied saying I'm also on my way.
I felt kinda nervous when I got to her apartment,though ever since that morning I left ,I haven't seen her nor talked to her .

I entered the hotel and went straight to the receptionist.

"Salam brother,how may I help you" the male receptionist asked smiling widely.

"Uhm can you tell the lady in apartment 106 to meet me at the lot ,we have a flight to catch up with" I  asked politely though I added the last part ,so she could understand I was the one.

I watched as he picked the intern and dialed 106,I wasn't hearing what she was saying but I guess she said she was coming.I dropped my car plate number thanked him before I went ahead to wait for her .

Tanisher called again immediately I got to the car ,I told her I was stucked in a traffic but I will be there soon .I was still talking to tanisher when I heard someone hitting the back sit door,I knew she was the one so I opened the lock .
I didn't look at her but I knew it was nasrin because that scent she had the day she held my collar was the same scent that clouded the whole car .

I ignited the car without saying a word to her ,she didn't too,so two can play the game .

Niggur how do you expect her to talk to you after what you did to her "my inner self said .

I just fashied the thought of everything and concentrated on my driving forgetting she was here.

We arrived at Emirates shortly ,we both alighted from the car but I guess she was to fast because before I could turn around she was already at the entrance. I entered the airport with the laugage attendant trailing behaind my back with our laugages,my eyes scanning the place  filled with different people bustling in the airport,just when I thought I couldn't find her, I saw her standing close to the queue ,I whispered yelled her name ,and she immediately turned with a beautiful smile grazing her soft luscious lips,

I went ahead and hugged her from behind,forgetting we were in public ,she turned and smiled at me .

"Babe I missed you ,I haven't seen you since morning fah"she bursted out .

"Yeah I'm sorry,the meeting took long and by the way how was your last minute shopping as you called it" I said releasing a small chuckle.

"It was spectaculous,i got you something"I pulled her by her waist crashing her body into mine,her sweet smell whiffed my nose as I inhaled her intoxicating perfume

"Oh really?"a smile grazed my lips ,I just missed her so much .

"Yes really" she chuckled

I watched as she said it with a cute smile,I didn't know when I dragged her close and pecked her on her lips again and again,and gave her a sweet long kiss ,the kiss held guilt,apology and longing,we pulled apart when we heard the speaker announcing an emirate flight which I thought was ours until I heard it was to Saudi Arabia .

I grabbed  her hand ,and pulled her to an empty seat  opposite nasrin. Nasrin wasn't even looking at us or even minding our presence which was good cause if she had not minded her business I would have embarrassed her.

To be very honest sitting in between nasrin and tanisher was really awkward,it got more awkward when tanisher suddenly screamed when she noticed nasrin,my heart did a back flip,I thought she knew nasrin was my wife ,but wait only a few people know that,a sigh of relief left my mouth and I internally relaxed for a while until tanisher called her a famous model,nasrin kangirmo a model? Nah what the fuck

She's a model?

My wife is a model ?

A famous one for that and  I'm just finding out?

She must be really famous for tanisher to get excited over seeing her ,I'm flabbergasted.

Tanisher was all over me throughout the flight at first it was cute but she became clingy and it was annoying. After her little show in the plane pissing nasrin off which made a part of me happy.

We finally landed and we all went to get our laugages,tanisher was holding me like I was going to fly .
We got our laugages,I looked forward but I couldn't find nasrin at the laugage claim section.

It wasn't like I was worried about her but my main concern was for her not to call home ,I looked left and right still insearch for her but I couldn't see her .I told tanisher to wait for me and I spotted her scrolling through her phone probably trying to call someone.

"Don't think of calling anyone to ask if they sent a driver you cheap thing, you don't have to feel  like a princess thinking you will be convoyed back home , I got a taxi driver to take you home,he Will be here any moment from now and don't even try to inform anyone from home that we are back."I said to her without even thinking twice ,I honestly felt annoyed with myself,I know I'm being inconsiderate and annoying but I'm not given her chance to embarrass me.

The look one her face made me smile,she didn't see that coming huh,nobody sees me coming.

Like I said nobody sees me coming because tanisher didn't see me standing behind her as she spoke too a guy I recognized from our flight,he had been staring at her now he has the right to talk to her ,such audacity.

She jumped in surprise upon seeing me ,a look of guilt crossed her features "as he was  saying,do you have a boyfriend 'babe' I asked through clenched teeth ,she took a step back looking fused .it wasn't like she was trying to cheat but then who gave the guy the audacity to talk to her and she was answering him to .

I didn't know what got into me ,I raised my knuckles to punch the bastard on his face ,but then somehow somehow tanisher got in my front holding my hand.

Babe you shouldn't do this ,he was only trying be a new friend,I swear !nothing else "she said still holding my hands .

I quickly dragged my hand from her grip ,I picked my luggage leaving her's on the floor before I turned to leave without spearing them another look..........

Hello everyone,I know some of you aren't happy to see me because I kinda disappointed you by not updating early 😞but wlh it's not my fault ,I have so many things on my head neh but inshallah I will start updating regularly.i love you alll❤️.

Chocobambie 🌺
Permanrienah🌺