Chapter 26

Never in my life had I thought I would do this ........

"Nasrin what's wrong" she kept looking at her feet seconds ago her glassy eyes looked into my eyes , I felt sad looking at her situation, I know the pain of losing someone. She stared at me for some seconds as if she trying to see if I was joking,then she just yanked her wrist out of my hold

"None of your business"she hissed and walked away,I felt so angry,stupid and idiotic for letting myself feel concerned about how she felt, I felt less of a man standing in the middle of a living room after a woman telling me ,Ahmad it's none of his business.

I gathered myself together and went up to my room. not even bothering to open the text tanisher sent me ,I kept thinking about what happened few minutes ago and even though I was angry a part of me still wanted to know what was wrong I'm her husband after all , I will surely find out,with that I closed my eyes to sleep.

**********

NASRIN

I got to my room and started laughing, do you ever get so embarrassed to the extent that you find the situation hilarious, that was me right now.

I didn't even know he was there and I was there crying over a movie ,ruffy was just telling about her reaction too and how she forced her family to watch the movie.

But his face when I said it's none of his business,dearest bastard has feelings after all
Hehehhhh.....

Sitting on the chaise lounge in my room I switched my laptop on and continued searching for prom themes for our prom because apparently I'm in the prom committee, I was so busy researching that I didn't know when I dozed off.

I woke feeling really sore on my neck I couldn't move my neck because of the  angle I had slept,I groaned and checked the mirror,the neck had indeed turned red due to lack of blood circulation.
I felt like crying, I just went ahead to the loo to do my thing ,my neck still tilted to the side due to the pain I feel when I try to straighten and move my head.

With a painful struggle I took my bath and got dressed in clothes that didn't have to pass through my head. Which meant they had buttons.

I went straight to the kitchen to get ice packs after rubbing a heat balm on the affected area.

"Hajia Ina kwana,wani mota ya zu ya paka a gaban gida" the gateman greeted informing about my Uber ride to the hospital (good morning madam there is a car parked outside the house)

"Ina kwana baba,nagode motar ni ta zo tadauka " (good morning baba,the car is here to pick me)

I saw how his eyes lingered on my face probably wondering why I'm keeping my neck like that,I just smiled at him and he dismissed himself.

I managed to get myself bread and Nutella ,picking a bottle of water and apple juice, I put in them in my bag ensuring my phone and credit card was in it .

I walked out of the door without seeing anyone ,i started my way towards the gate when someone's hand pulled me ,i gazed up at the stupid idiot that deared to that,

Woo and behold Mr Devil clown in his best appearance his red horns and read ball nose beautifully polished ,I'm joking none of that was visible but that does not mean he doesn't have it ,my point is my neck snapped making me wince in pain .

" what's your fucking problems ,can't you see my neck you had to be the wicked human that you are ,abi is it devil and pull me in such a way"I fumed ,he just stared at me like I wasn't saying anything,his face was blank then slowly a smirk formed at the corner of his lips ,is this guy on drugs or does his brain need fumigation.