CHAPTER 29

NASRIN

The days flew so fast my prom was in a week ,my phone has been blaring with notifications from the girls , they planned an outing for us so we could all go dress shopping, I squealed and made a happy dance ,but realization hit me and I remembered that I had to inform Ahmad ,I clenched my teeth and screamed into my pillow .

Why ? Why ? Why did I have to get married, but at least it's only Ahmad ,if I was at home I would have to seek both my parents permission,but still I don't really like talking to the guy it's like he is a walking ticking bomb he can explode anytime,I internally hissed why is life so fustrating.

I went downstairs jumping like a happy frog ,my smile faded immediately I saw Ahmad .he was frying eggs in the kitchen,he kept a blank expression as he turned the egg,I wonder how someone would always be this depressed .I walked straight to the fridge totally ignoring his existence.I picked a mug and made tea as I wasn't a fan of coffee ,after that I toasted bread and left the kitchen to the dining.after a while ,Ahmad entered the room with a plate on his hand and his phone pressed against his ear and shoulder as he spoke .I looked at my new iPhone XR sitting near my plate of food as I smiled at it proudly knowing I got it with my hard earn money .muaaah!
I never wanted to leave my iPhone 8plus because that phone was die for to me ,only god knows how I tried to squeeze in my cry the day I watched it fall ,okay jokes! It's just a phone but I had so many memories with that phone so uhmm don't blame me .

Okay I love you ,see you later ''Ahmad said before he sat down opposite me with his plate.

Okay he did not just say that to a hoe in front of his wife ,I get it this human here is choosing the wrong way to live his life but then couldn't he atleast consider the fact that I was sitting here.douch bag !
I picked my stuffs from the table because his presence was really irritating me rn ,I changed my mind not to tell him I was going out since this was how he wanted to play the game .
Then I'm good at it .

I went upstairs to my room feeling eyes on me ,well you know who's eyes .i jumped inside my bathroom washing away any living particle out of my body ,clean !

I came out and dressed in a milk colored palazo trouser together with a white top and milk colored kimono perfect!!!.i wore a milk veil over it with a brown hill .i brought out my white colored channel bag woooo!!!!!

The joy I have In feeling myself !.