CHAPTER 44

Nasrin .

"What are you doing here "I asked again , this time standing up from the bed .

He looked at me with guilt before moving far away from the bed .

"You should chill ,I promise I won't hurt you"he said calmly .

"Then why are you in my room"I asked almost rolling my eyes at him .

"Because I'm your husband"he said nonchalantly.

"Husband ,lol!"I spitted .

"You're always a scary cat you know"he chuckled .
"I'm sorry I barged in here ,which I wasn't supposed to but humaira and asma kept asking questions on why we slept in different rooms . That was what resulted in me coming here "he continued.

I scoffed " I really didn't need his presence here .

"Don't worry ,I will sleep on the floor ,you can sleep on the bed" he said , looking totally different from the Ahmad I knew .

I watched him pick a duvet from the side of my bed which I didn't really use ,he was about spreading it on the floor when I started talking. I wasn't that selfish to allow him sleep on the floor .

"You can sleep on the bed with me" I said while trying to repair the sheets I roughed .

I felt his eyes on me before I finally finished arranging the bed ,I laid gently on the bed with out saying a word to him .

I felt him lay on the bed , my body became tensed and I shifted a little , matching the end of the bed .

I kept thinking, my mind swirling from different ends .
Will I ever be happy in my marriage?
Will we grow to love each other , nah! I hate him .

I finally closed my eyes and sleep took me away .

The next morning I woke up feeling my head on something hard, a familiar smell engulfing my nose.

A hand was arround my waist and a calm breath fanning my face. I quickly opened my eyes only to find Ahmad, holding unto me with pouted lips. He looked cute.

"Remember he is still holding onto you" my subconscious reminded and I immediately began wiggling myself out of his hold. "Ahmad let go of me" I spanked his hand making him open his eyes.

"Oh my God, why were you touching me?" I asked a yawning Ahmad who stared at me with sleepy eyes.

"Oh I get it now this was your plan all along. Coming into my room and touching me, you are a disgusting man" I said and as though realization just hit him. He spoke

"sincerely that was not my intention. It was a mistake and I am sorry" he said.

"But wait, come to think of it. How am I sure you weren't the one that touched me. I was on my side but you came towards me" he said. Which was sort of a valid point but I refuse to let that known to him.

"Yeah but you were the one holding my waist"I said trying to justify myself for what he said .

"Okay , I'm sorry "he said , taking the blame for everything.

I watched as he stood up lazily ,his morning hair scattered. He turned to enter my toilet .

Innalilahi, I have my washed panties and bras hanged in there .
this is so embarrassing"

I sat down , on the bed ,I checked the time and it was already time for subhi so I waited for him to come out before I perform ablution.

He came out looking like he also performed ablution, I looked at his hair down to his face wondering how someone as good looking as he was would turn out to be someone with no humanity.