CHAPTER 16

Before I start I want to specially dedicate this chapter to FAIHAM012 for a reason only known to me😂❤️, enjoy!!!!.

AHMAD'S POV.

Babe"aren't you ready yet"I heard tanisher say from the hotel sitting room we lodged.

Yeah'i will be out in a giffy"I replied.

Aiit breakfast is waiting for you.

I came out to see her dressed in a blue sweat pants with one of my black baggy shirts.

Uhhnn what's for breakfast"I said while hugging her from the back.

Chicken with blueberry muffins tacos,and good morning"she replied.

Morning baby ,how was your night"I said hugging her tight.

Sure you should know how I spent my night"she turned to me smirking.

uhmmmm "I said nibbling with the tip of her nose.

Aren't you supposed to be at a meeting by 10 am "she asked .

Ohh yes and im running late,all thanks to you "I said chuckling.

I kissed her good bye before leaving the room.

Ohh yes it's been 9 good days, my marriage thing happened,I haven't heard from Nasrin or any family member yet, sometimes I keep wondering if everything was okay,but heck!! I still don't give a fuckk.

I was supposed to be in a meeting with bamali enterprises at karu by 10 am and it was already 9:10 am.

I hastly entered my ash venza(ohhh lord the love I have for this car😂❤️🦋,I hope my Ayman will get it for me soonest 😂😂, okay back to business)And took the routes to karu.

***************************************

The meeting was held,5 minutes after my arrival,we talked on issues concerning both parties and also a deal between the bamali and the bindawa enterprises.

I called Abba to give him a detail on everything that happened at the meeting before leaving the Enterprise.

On my way home,I noticed a very huge hold up ahead of me, ohhh god why did I follow this route.

Wheeeew 30 minutes still inside the hold up and I wasn't still out ,I was tired as fuck ,the hold up wasn't even moving really fast and it was getting to 4 in the evening.

Turning my face to the left ,I noticed four group of students standing at the road side ,one was holding a calculator which I think was a waec customed one ,two others were at the middle arguing about something, but it was interesting to watch though I wasn't hearing what they were saying.

I tilted my head just in time to notice the last one at the back ,her ears were plugged in with headphones and she seems to be engrossed in what ever she was listening,she wasn't facing me but I noticed she doesn't look like someone in secondary School or even her friends ,due to her body size ,she wasn't fat but I will call her curvyy ,I kept on looking at her ,all of a sudden she turned facing me , I know she won't see me because the car was tinted .my breath hitched immediately I saw her face,she was the real definition of beauty ,her eyes were golden brown,her skin was that of someone who isn't a Nigeria,the lips were as pink as roses ,I couldn't take my eyes off her even if I wanted to,I tried but I even got more engrossed.i kept on looking,until a car stopped in thier front and they all entered the back seat.

I didn't know I was still looking at that same spot the unknown girl stood ,until a car at my back horned signalling I should move.

Ohh Allah , whoever that girl was ,she's the real definition of a goddess...............