CHAPTER 21

NASRINS POV

Wooahh ,time really flies,I thought

I mean today marks exactly one good week since I came here for a Soo called honeymoon,I have been doing and having the same routine for one week , sleep,bath,exploring the city alone, video calls with my family and friends when I'm bored and that's just it , everyday it became more and more boring for me everday ,he hasn't showed up yet,not that I was expectant for him to come but was he really that heartless , didn't he care if something should happen to me ,all he did was send food stuffs down here twice which I hardly used since I mostly ate out , everything was just the same since I came here .

Well except for the fact that I met a Pakistani lady three days before,she was married and has a cute baby girl ,she lives just four apartments before mine.she tried getting me to come over to her house for a dinner but I always said I was busy , doing this or the other.but yesterday we met at Mart in the hotel and she made me promise I will come over for a dinner tonight.

I had no idea of what type of clothes to wear since I can't just show up in a family dinner as a niqabi ,it was just kinda weird .

I picked a black and red kimono abaya and wore it over the black jeans and white top I was already wearing.

I picked up my phone and a purse to put my phone and the apartment keys inn and made my way out of the house.

It was already 7pm in the evening so I had no problem cause our apartments weren't that far from each other.

I pressed the doorbell to their apartment and I instantly heard the voice of haira(her daughter) saying something in Arabic, which I knew she was trying to tell her mom someone was at the door.

The door clicked open and all I saw was Mr ouhmar with a plastered smile holding hairah .

Assalamualaikum"he said still smiling.

Ohh where are my manners,he actually bit me to greeting first!

Wslm,Mr ouhmar"I said returning the smiling gesture.

Your welcome ,come inn"he said making way for me .

The strong scent of Arabic incense hit my nose ,I couldn't help but smile wider ,the house looked beautiful and peaceful just like how a family of three should be ,every angle of the house I spotted was tidy and neat, everything just had it's own arrangement.

Habibty is in the kitchen,let me go and inform her you're here "he said entering a door which I guessed lead to the kitchen.

I averted my gaze from the door to the beautiful angel in front of my ,she was eating something like chocolate or candy and at the same time holding a mini tablet playing a game ,I kept looking at her and Wondering how a baby kid looked like a Barbie doll ,she was just too cute I couldn't resist the urge to picked her .

Hey bambiieee "I said after placing her on my laps ,she was still engrossed in whatever game she was playing,I bet she didn't even notice someone picked her up .

I tilted her head From screen ,she was about whining when she looked at my face ,I smiled at her looking at her hazel eyes .I pinched the bridge of her nose and tickled her cheeks ,a loud gigle escaped her mouth,I kept tickling her and the giggles turned to laughter.

I brought out my phone and started snapping and making videos of her .

Princess look ,I brought the phone to her seeing, trying to show her the pictures of her I just took.

Who is this"I said pointing at her in one of the pictures.

Habwiiibtyy pwinsess "she said all smiling.