CHAPTER 9

NASRIN.

I was tired of staying in silence and the hell this guy here came to see me and he's smiling at his phone, probably talking to one of his idiot girlfriends.

Like damnnn! he's very handsome, perfect face shape, sidebox, pink lips, eyebrows, long nose, I can't see his eyes because he was looking down at his phone.

Wallah (swear) he's every girl's dream, his very fair-toned skin was still shining even though the lights in the sitting room were off.

I mentally slapped myself.
Haram !, he isn't your mahram and by the way, this guy here is a jerk so stop wiggling at him"my inner self stated.

I decided to break the silence with a "hello".
He was still typing happily on his phone.
I started thinking of how to stand up and slap this douchebag over here when I heard him say "hi "without looking up at me.

Like this guy has the guts.
He doesn't even know who he's dealing with, I mean the all-famous model in Nigeria.

I was still mentally fighting with him in my head when I heard an annoying yet sweet laughter.
Is this guy for real.

I brought out my iPhone 8+ without uttering a word and logged into my Snapchat account.
I was opening my streaks when I got to me and ruffys (Nasrin's best friend) chats.

She sent me a streak and I opened it immediately, I couldn't suppress my laughter so I burst out laughing hard.
Ruffy was dancing legwork with her brother and she looked like a penguin looking for food in a dry sea.

I kept on laughing before reality dawned on me that I wasn't the only one in the room.
I looked up to find him still pressing his phone but this time around he had an annoyed expression on his face.
I couldn't help but roll my eyelids.

I kept on typing on my phone before I heard his husky voice ask "what is your shoe size".
I wasn't expecting that but I replied with a size 39 and continued typing on my phone.

He didn't say anything afterward, so we stayed in total silence and he still didn't look at me.

I will be on my way, he said after 15 minutes, he stood up and left the sitting room, he still didn't know what I looked like.
I don't fucking care!.

"What a very lovable way of meeting your husband to be for the very first time"I sigh sarcastically.

I carried the untouched tray of drinks and snacks that were served to him and left the parlor.

Who does he think he is !.

Ahmad

I was still chatting with tarnisher , it was scheduled that I and tanisher will meet at the burner boy's concert that will be held tonight at 10 pm.

I saw Ayman on Snapchat so I asked him if he booked the tickets, and he assured me he has .

I was about to open the message that just popped on my screen, when I heard a peal of melodious laughter, it kinda annoyed me but fuck it was sweet.
I had the urge to look at her face even if it doesn't last for two seconds but I restrained myself from doing so, instead, I just kept a poker expression on my face.

I asked her about her shoe size that was instructed by ummah and she replied immediately with a 39.

Woaaaaaaa what a short reply I told myself.

"Idiot were you expecting her to start like I wear 38 but I think 39 will do because the size 38 shoes I wear don't fit in my leg again blaaaa blaaaa my inner self said.

I will be on my way, I didn't know when the words slipped out of my mouth, I just wanted to walk out on her without saying a word .

She didn't say anything so I just walked out.