CHAPTER 35

Nasrin

"Wayoooo! nasrin ,guess what ?"
Ruffys voice blared happily from the other end as I placed the phone on my ear .

"Keh Dallah ,babu koh Salama Balantana how are you "I said clearly annoying her .

"Iyye ma ,why will I ask about how you're fairing when I know you're fine since you're always with someone as handsome as your husband astaghfirullah ! "she shamelessly said .

"Munafuka why the astaghfirullah after you already said what you said "I replied chuckling .

"Kinsan aii it's not right shaa but it's not bad to compliment a man even if he's married and besides it's you he's married to "she continued.

"Toh sannu malama rufaida,what should I guess ?"

"Girl ,the whole emis is talking about you!!"she shouted making the irritating sound I hated .

"Wlh nasrin amina kasim In ss2a was gisting me how everyone was just talking about how you aced the prom .

"Har wai some foolish girls in their class were already talking and crushing on your husband .

"Do you know so many people thought baba got you married to an old man until they saw you with Ahmad and it's looks like he was really famous  .because the way she was telling me ,kaman people already knew him before prom ."

"Heheeh ,how did they know all this ?"I asked really surprised .

"Kehh don't be a dummy ,didn't you know some ss3 boys took ss2 and 1 girls to our prom ,or didn't you notice them?.

"Wlh ruffy I didn't,my head no really catch well that day "

"How will you when your husband is a whole meal and you yourself was looking like a cake ."

"Wlh kunkasheni,did you even see the way you guys entered,wlh even the lights in the whole hall noticed you guys as you walked while he held your hand .ooo god when !"she said almost loosing her breath .

"Rufaida anya you're not just exaggerating and hyping me ?"even though I was liking and feeling myself after all she's saying .

"Kehh Dallah ,even if I don't say it ,you will hear it from people's mouth when you set your legs in emis ,wlh you  looked fire !."

"Did you even see arifahs expression when she saw you guys ,kutt she was looking like she was seeing something out of this world ,banza eee shock amm !!!."she shouted .

I laughed hard as she kept talking about how arifah was behaving at the prom .

"Kehh graduation is in a week and I have nothing to wear wlh "I said stating the fact .

"I really didn't know what to wear or how to even come about it because I was tired to be honest .

"Hehe mumu ,you still haven't found what to wear and it's fast approaching lallai " ruffy said

"Keh don't disturb me ,it's not that I really care "I replied ,getting annoyed at her.

"Hmmmn, once beaten twice shy,this was what you kept saying when prom was by the corner ,you returned your dress because of your husband and boom you came to prom like the whole event was made because of you"

"Haba ruffy that's different Wallahi I didn't know I was coming didn't I tell you What happened "

"Yen yen yen, I've heard sha you have a week to find what too wear"she sighed tiredly.

"You are my best friend ,you are meant to help me"I whined pouting like she could see me.

"You are talking like I'm the one that knows famous designers and stylist or  as if I've modeled in my life before,commot for here joor ode!"