CHAPTER 42

Dedicated to ;@sagir_the_one,ZainabUsman701 ,@x__beebah ,@shvmseeyvrh.
Enjoy!.

Ahmad.

"Hello khultum",I said to the phone immediately she picked .

Ouuu look we have here "she said already annoying me .
I looked up to the police officers ,together with the AIO and kidnapping pathologists, they were all waiting for me to finish up so the plan can be executed.

Can you call my name please ,the way you call it "I said with a soothing voice ,to suit the plan .

My ahmadi "she called almost making me to laugh because of her stupidity.
An obsessive person can never seize to be a fool when it comes to the person she's obsessed with "I thought .

Baby I can't believe you're talking calmly to me "she said again making me to roll my eyes .

I actually just realized the way I treated you ,you didn't actually deserved it "I said almost gritting my teeth .

Hmmm I'm starting to contemplate if it's really Ahmad I'm speaking too"she said with a calm voice .

It's me baby "I said .
And I'm willing to do anything it takes just to  love you "I said  cringing at what I said .

I really miss you ,I miss the old times when you were only mine baby "she said in an exited voice almost giving in .

Love makes you stupid.

I miss you too cupcake "I retorted with the name I use to call her .

How am I sure this isn't a conspiracy "she suddenly rejoined.

It's not baby ,I've got a deal for you "I said almost immediately.

Sure what's that "she countered.

How about you do anything you feel like doing with nasrin ,perhaps kill her like you said ,she is a burden to me and I don't love her .
Then you can leave tanisher to go ,she will learn a lesson not to cross my path  "I said like I was really serious.

Hmmmmm ,how about one more thing "She retorted immediately.

My heart raced   in fear ,I prayed silently so she won't ruin everything with what she was about to say .

I looked up at the AIO ,he signaled me to keep calm so she wouldn't suspect a thing .

How about you come over to the warehouse this evening. That way you will get to see how I waste her and she will also get to see how much you hate her before she dies "she continued evilly .

I wanted to laugh badly at her stupidity,was she really this stupid.

I believe she was the one who put up the kidnap and yet she believed all what I said In minutes because of her obsession.

Fool!.

Sure baby ,anything for you "I replied .

Mind you babe , don't even think you can act stupid!. "She said warningly .

Trust me cupcake,I won't try nothing,just text me the address"I said soothingly.
I can't wait to hold and hug you after a long time "I continued.

Me too baby ,see you later "she replied before cutting the call.

I heaved a breath I have been holding probably since three days ago .

Nasrin .

Spike ! , spike ! "I heard her voice call.
The clinching of her hills giving a sign that she was entering the building.