CHAPTER 37

NASRIN

Looking at the wall clock hanging at the end of my room ,I hurriedly painted my lips dark shade of red ,completing my make up .I picked up my scarf and veil from my bed ,and tied the scarf neatly on my head ,rolling the veil around it .

My phone rang and I picked it already knowing who it was .

Ruffy ! I'm on my way"I said to the phone .

Kiyi sauri ,the director is already addressing on the stage "she said curtly before ending the call"

I picked my phone and the bag containing my graduation gown walking out of my room hastily .

But Heyy today is my graduation and I need to take beautiful pictures alone ,I turned around almost falling down because of my hills .i entered back into my room and plugged in my ring light ,I placed my phone on it and walked back to pose for a picture.

I was wearing a white gown that stopped below my ankle and a black scarf and veil that complimented the white clothing .i felt classy !.

When I finally finished,I walked out of the room ,feeling really nervous

When I finally finished,I walked out of the room ,feeling really nervous.for some reason I felt I was meant to wear a gown that fell after my ankle because I was married.

I looked around the house and it was quiet like always ,I couldn't see no trace of mr Lucifer till I left the house .

When I got to my school ,I paid the Uber driver and halt out of the car immediately,I was still feeling nervous as all I could see was so many cars parked at every corner ,I was already imagining the amount of people in the hall .

I walked to a class and wore my graduation gown ,I tied my veil on the scarf ,neatly balancing everything,I added a shade of nude on my lips to subtle the red a little before setting out to the hall .

Nasrin why aren't you in the hall "a voice I couldn't fantom said as I almost got to the hall .I turned to him immediately and saw it was my chemistry teacher.

Good morning sir "I greeted him ,earning a smile from him .

How are you ?,why are you out here "he asked .

Sir I just got here "I said feeling a bit nervous for being late .

Kai nasrin you've always been a late comer ,you couldn't even spare your graduation day "he said teasing.

No sir I didn't know it was going to start this early "I replied stating the fact .

Oya oya ,hurry and enter ,they will soon address the graduants "he said before he continued walking his way .

I entered the hall and my eyes roamed around like a lost hen ,they were so many people sitting in the hall .it was decorated beautifully just like a royal gathering.I looked around and saw the graduating students sitting at a side close to the stage .