CHAPTER 20

AHMADS POV

Baby hurry up "I shouted from the room

Just chill I'm up already,I'm coming"Tanisher said from the living room.

Just then she came into the room ,still dress in my white tee shirt,she was holding a tray which I guessed contained our breakfast.

She dropped it down on the bed and sat down faceing me .

You know im very hungry koh "

I made french sandwiches and I bet you'll enjoy it "she said before picking a slice of sandwich to feed me .

Oummmm yummy ,now drop it let me feed you too "I said after finishing the first slice .

I picked up another one from the plate and shoved it to her mouth,we continued feeding each other in silence till we finished everything in the plate and then we started taking turns in sipping the coffee she made .

We finished having breakfast and she left with the dishes ,I pulled up the jallabiya I was wearing and made my way to the bathroom.

I took a relaxing bath and dressed up in black khaki trousers,with a dark blue top .

I came out of the room to notice tanisher face timing with someone,I left her and went straight to the kitchen,I picked an apple for me and her and then went back to the living room.

She was still making call ,so I didn't want to bother her.

Imediately she was done with the call,she came and layed her head on my laps ,I smiled at how cute she looked on my shirt .

Someone feels like a baby huhh??I asked pinching her cheeks.

Woah!!!am I been disowned by my daddy ,or am i not still his baby "

The way she said daddy made me feel on it cuz she said it seductively so it really started getting me.

I lowered my head and whispered sure you are" before pressing my lips on hers.

We ended up cuddling and making out for almost an hour before she decided to go take her bath .

I told her to wear something warm after she was done because I will be taking her somewhere.

She later came out dressed in a jean and white top with a leather jacket over it and a black sneakers .

Woah!!!!she never sieze to grow more and more beautiful everyday.

We exited the apartment and went straight to the car I rented.

Yes I rented one apartment for I and tanisher and the other apartment for nasrin, which I'm still wondering if she's still alive though I still send her foodsuffs and all but I haven't heard from her .

We entered the car and i imediately ignited the engine and drove off to Sharjah national Park.

I parked the car at the lots and we came down.

We first went to the flora and fauna's and then we extended to the beach side . different groups of people were seen having fun , doing one thing or the other.

Babe I love this place,tanisher said before she hugged me.

I'm glad you do"now let's keep going,I still have something to show you.

After leaving the beach side ,we decided to go to the aquarium,from the smile on her eyes after she held a wishfish , I knew she was happy.

It was believed that who ever held a wishfish and made a wish ,the wish will surely come true .