CHAPTER 4

NASRIN

My mind was swirling with different emotions, shock, fear, and anger.

How can a human being be this cruel just for fame?

I opened my notifications and Ameenah Abubakar tagged me in a post.'TOP MODEL'S COVER FINALLY BLOWN', and I saw the picture she took of me, wearing clothes not meant to be seen by the public.

I was blinded by rage, I know I'm in deep trouble because my name would be all over the tabloids by now.

I switched off my phone and retired to bed.
The next day, I woke up with severe cramps, and mother nature decided to visit me.

Mama entered my room to check up on me because she noticed I didn't come out for breakfast.

" Nasrin" she called my name, I answered her with a naam(yes), "why didn't you come out for breakfast".
I told her I had cramps, she gave me meds and also prayed for me before leaving the room.

"Addah Nasrin"

I was sleeping when I heard humaira calling my name, she brought lunch for me, I didn't have an appetite for the food but I had to eat it because I was hungry.

I suddenly started chocolate cravings but I know mama won't allow me to take it because she always complained that I have severe cramps because of sugary things.

I wanted to use my phone so bad but I knew the moment I turn on my phone and cellular data, I will lose the little energy I have after seeing the flood of bad comments and insults from people, so I later decided to watch bird box on my Mac book.

I was still watching birdbox when I heard humaira shout my name from downstairs. I didn't know what was happening so I ran out of my room to check out what was happening.

I was surprised to see her!.

Who do you think she saw?
Sorry, the chapter was short, but I promise a better one next time.

Walida_md🥀