CHAPTER 18

AHMAD'S POV

Your bill is six hundred thousand sir"the all clingy cashier said .

Here is my master card then "I said handling the credit card to her.

Twisting her waist to the left side before flirtily collecting the card from my hand .

Tanisher in the other hand was just sending daggers her way , typically a jealous girlfriend I thought!.

Here is your credit card,I will send the nurdict with your stuffs right away, just drop your lot number"the cashier Said.

I handed her the lot number before holding tanishers left hand,we made our way out of the mall.

What was that for?!"tanisher said immediatetly we got to my car.

What!?!!

You were replying that nonchalant gorilla in there!!!"tanisher said while pointing her hands to the mall.

Wasn't I supposed to reply her or isn't she a human being and for god sake she was a cashier ,she was supposed to collect our bills.either way I had to talk to her "I said clearly getting annoyed.why the fuckk is she making a buzz about it!!!!!!!.

She was all so flirty and didn't you notice the way she was swaying and pushing her hips your way ,I just hate the nerves she had .god saved her she didn't do anything more stupid,she would have seen the worst of me "she said rolling her eyes.

For god sake woman!!!why the fuck are you making a socket wrench about a woman I might not even get to see again"I said angrily and irritated.

And now all because of that blackseed ,you are raising your voice on me for the first time"she said making her way out of the lot .

Ohhhh no what have I done!:!

I immediately tried following her but I couldn't find where she went to ,I was going back to the lot when I saw her entering a cab.ladies and their wahala uhmmphhh.

The nurdict has already brought our stuffs,I loaded them in the car and immediatetly ignited the car.

I went straight to Aymans household,I was told he was in his mom's part of the house so I made my way to Mama's place.

I wasn't in the mood for anything but atleast I had to forcly plaster a smile on my face .

Entering the house ,I salamd and went straight to the sitting room..

Mama Inna wuni "I greeted aymans mom immediatetly I saw her .

Ahmadii ,how are you and our amarya"she asked flashing her teeths with a smile.

Alhamdulila mama.!

I raised just in time from my squatting position to see Ayman and walida coming out of the kitchen.

Baba(guyy) yaushe Kashigo (when did you come).

Not quite long,Mrs Ayman to be ,how are you doing"I asked walida .

Alhamdulila"she replied shyly while blushing.

We heard the adhan calling asr prayer , so I and ayman went to pray in the masjid.

When we were done praying, instead of going back to the main house,we went to the BQ.i offered to cook noodles for ayman and I .

Halfway through the food,my phone started ringing,I was expecting the caller to be tanisher since I know she can't stand a day without me but the caller ID I saw made me to stagger a little.

Hello abbah"I tried saying but he bit me to saying "marar Amana where are you"

I just didn't know what to say,I mean what if I lied and it turns out to be they already know the truth.