CHAPTER 47

Nasrin .

Today , I wasn't feeling myself knowing Asma and humaira were going back home , I was going to resume my boring world .
It has been exactly a week since our encounter with Amir , and ahmad's outburst .

" It was really fun staying here , now I don't even feel like going back home" I watch Asma say before loading her box and Humaira's in the car trunk.

Tbh this has been the best week of my life since I got married and I also don't want them to go .But they were both resuming school the next Monday .

We hopped into the car and Ahmad started to drive . He has been acting moody and distant which tbh wasn't really my business.

We got to my fathers house and vacated the car together with Humaira's box and the gifts ahmad got her .

"I will be back in ten"Ahmad said , igniting the car again .

I looked around the compound , everything hasn't changed , just some few more cars and newly uprooted flowers by the side .
At the end was my favorite flower , blooming with life . I knew mama was never going to joke with giving it more life since she knew how dearly I loved the flower .

We entered the house to see ummah and aunty lauri sitting in the main parlor.

Being as childish as I was , I and humaira raced to hug mama.

"Toh , they want to break me" ummah said adjusting herself from our fall.

"Mama I missed you" I said still side hugging her .

"Nasrin , you never cease to amaze me when you act like your mothers last born"aunty lauri jokingly said , making us laugh .

"Mama inna Wuni" Asma greeted mama ,making her presence known .

"Ahh, Asma zo zo( come ,come),how are you" mama asked , extending her arms for Asma to embrace .

Asma hugged her and they talked for a while before mama asked of Ahmad.

Like the saying goes, speak of the devil. Ahmad walked in with a neutral expression on his face as he immediately squatted and greeted them.

"Asalamualaikum mama " Ahmad greeted .

"Walaikumussalam Ahmad , how are you doing ?" She asked Ahmad who was now on his feet.

"I'm fine mama" he said.

"Toh Nasrin when are you guys going to bless us with grandchildren, I cannot wait to hold my grandchild" aunty Lauri said making me chuckle nervously as I stared at Ahmad who was also looking uncomfortable.

"Well mama we would love to stay but we have to take Asma home" Ahmad said, trying to ignore what aunty Lauri said .

"Alright see you both soon, And Ahmad my regards to your mother please" My mum said and he nodded with a smile.

"My Beautiful sister in-law, let me give you a hug before you leave please" Humairah said to Asma and we couldn't help but laugh loudly at the way they engulfed themselves in a hug.

"Bye" we waved at my family before exiting with Humairah trailing behind us.

"Asma don't forget our  business idea" Humairah yelled as soon as she seated in the car.

"Of course, we'll talk on Snapchat " Asma waved Humairah goodbye before we drove off.

"What business plan are you two hatching?"I asked Asma.

"A clothing line, we have even decided on a name. Asmairah" Asma said.

"Wow, that is so amazing... And guess what?" I said in a squeal making Ahmad press roughly on the break.