Chapter 14

AHMAD'S POV

Maza hurry up, we are getting late"Farhan said

I hastily wore my black Armani cap to complete my dressing, I picked my Louis Vuitton black and grey shoes and wore them.
Yea
I was wearing a white and grey babban Riga that has a black embodiment on it "the love I have for grey, I thought.

Today was my supposed wedding day and f**k it was like any other day of my life, guys always felt anxious on their wedding day but for me, it was a different case.

I, Ayman, Farhan, and Muhammad entered my mustang while the rest of my click entered their various cars.

We went straight to an_noor mosque which was located at Ibrahim Babangida way,wuse 2.

Wlh I don't know what is wrong with walida these past few days" Ayman said breaking the silence.

Did you offend her"Farhan asked

No wallah,kawwai the other day she saw a picture of me and Nabila on my phone and she started acting weird, I tried explaining to her that I had nothing to do with Nabila but she's not ready to hear me out.

Just give her some time and space" I said before my phone's ringtone interrupted what I was about to say next.

Baby "I heard tanishers tiny voice say at the other end of the phone.

how are you doing" I said.
I'm doing good, hmm are you through with the nikkah "she asked.

No babe, I'm on my way to the mosque"I replied.

Aiit"just don't forget about our date tonight, I love you bye.

I won't and I love you more"I said before hanging the call.

Last week tanisher found out about my wedding, she was shocked and angry at first but I had to assure her that the marriage was nothing but a game, and she made me promise not to have anything to do with Nasrin.

Tonight I will be asking tanisher to be my girlfriend, I was very much excited, I just can't wait to finish all this trashy marriage of a thing.

We got to an_noor mosque, it was filled with different age groups of men each arlmly dressed in a kaftan, all this gathering for me"I thought, if only they knew they were just wasting their precious time to be here.

Whether they are a nikkah or not,to me I'm still a bachelor and I don't give a fuck .

Ahmad meye kake tunani neh haka"Ayman asked bringing me out of my jolt.

He's probably thinking of tonight,you know with our newest amarya"Farhan said smirking.

Uhhggg whatever,I said before we proceeded to enter the mosque.

I,abba,uncle idris and my waliyi sat at the right side of the mosque facing the malam while her dad,I think with her two uncles and a waliyi sat at the left side of the mosque,the goro and bride price was also presented at the center.

*****************************************Alhamdulila you are now someone's husband, finally zamu huta "Farhan said immediatetly the malam pronounced me to be a married man.

I kept receiving handshakes from both young and elderly men,this was too ironic ,I mean I just can't believe that,the most wanted bachelor in Abuja is now a married man.

I wasn't supposed to go to my house now till in the night because Nasrin will be taken there later,so we drove to my father's house.

Before we got there I picked up my phone to call the manager of skybar rooftop lounge, to confirm if everything was set for I and tanishers date tonight.