CHAPTER 13

NASRIN.

Today , My life was going to take another turn , everything was going to change . My dreams as a teenager were going to be crushed today and I watched with heavy eyes as my aspiration slipped out of my hand . I was going to be referred to as someone's wife , someone I know nothing about . From today on wards , I was going to be called "Mrs nasrin Ahmad bindawa.

Litter's were seen at every corners of the house,the whole house was rowdy and crowdy,cries of babies where heard at every end of the house.

"ya Allah I hate crowd!" I almost yelled as I opened the door to my room .

my cousins and friends making a hella noise.

Amnah, Khadija,labiba and hafsat are my paternal cousins while hadeeja, suhaila,sameera,lubna and Huda are my maternal cousins.

They were all in the room. On the other hand was rufaida,hussy, zulnarh, zahrah, ummiter and pelumi all in the same room.

I guess you can imagine how the room was like .

Wlh you guys are making a buzz in here and it's not cool"I said , almost rolling my eye balls .

"Ya Salam Nasrin today is your wedding day for god sake and you are still on your PJs"hadeeja yelled from the corner she sat .

Abegi ! , clear road jhoor I want to sleep"I said making way to lie on the bed.

" If I wire you hot slap this morning,wlh you will get your fat ass inside that bathroom right now"zulnarh said with a no nonsense look.

"Is it because I'm the only one who is getting married among us at this age, that's why you guys are treating me like this"I said with a fake hurt expression.

Actually they were all my age mates except suhaila, hadeeja, lubnah and Khadija who are 19 years old.

"No babe wlh it's not like that,you know we really love you and we are all in this together"hussy , coming down from my bed .

I didn't know when I started crying and before I could say a word ,I was covered with , well you can imagine how many bodies.

"Now go take your bath kinji(you hear)"suhaila said.

I was about entering the bathroom when labnah jumped on the bed and shouted.

" we gonnnnnna rock this day while doing the chakichang move.

That girl is a drama queen"I said before entering the bathroom.

****

" Kiyisauri kisaka kayan ki (do fast and wear your clothes), the make up artist is waiting for you in hamidah's room.

"And kukuma kuyisauuri kugama shiri (and you girls should get ready quickly) the day won't wait for you"mama said immediately she entered my room.

I dressed up in a golden and black iro and buba lace for the nikkah,it perfectly fit my body because of my curves, mashallah.

I went straight to addah hamida's room immediatetly I finished dressing up.

" ya Allah I kept her waiting"I muttered to myself.

"Assalamualaikum"

"Wslm"the make up artist replied the salama.

I guess addah hamida wasn't in the room.

"Amarya"she said smiling.

"You can call me Nasrin"I said returning the gesture before I sat down.

She laughed and started doing her magic on my face.