CHAPTER 11

AHMAD

I haven't asked tanisher out but our friendship is more like friends with benefits. we were always hanging out more like cuddling, making out, and even having sex.

Ever since my last encounter with Nasrin, I haven't heard from her, I didn't visit her again, ummah gave me her number but  I won't ever stoop so low to call that bitch.

Today was the day, Nasrin's bridal gifts will be taken to her home and I wasn't in the mood for anything, so I decided to visit Ayman.

I went straight to gwarinpa after stopping at Domino's to buy pizza.

"Assalamualaikum, "I said while entering aymans mom parlor.

"Wslm, Ahmad Yau Kaine a gida Nah" (Ahmad are you the one in my house today ) aymans mom asked.

"Wallahi mama, Aiki Neh sukamun yawa a office" ( wlh mom work have been so hectic) and my wedding is just in a week, I replied calmly.

"Ai nasan da aurenka, finally one of my son
Zayi aure(is about to wed) she said smiling.

" I want to send you to your mum, so remember me before you go " she added.

I ate Masa and miyan taushe with chilled kunun aya(tiger nuts drink) before proceeding to aymans part of the house.

I entered and saw him typing something on his phone.

"Maza yanea"(guy howfah), he was perplexed to see me but he managed to slide it.

"Yaushe kashigo" (when did you come) he asked.

"Not quite long," I said while dropping the leather bag containing the pizza.

I sat down and started munching my pizza, Ayman jumped on the couch and also joined me in eating.

"Guy what of tanisher", Ayman asked breaking the silence.

"She said she was going to attend a friend's bridal shower today, so she's probably there" I curtly said.

"I was thinking of arranging a couple date between me and walida tonight before the idea of you two joining the date popped in"Ayman happily said.

"Sure it's a very good idea, I will ask tanisher, "I said while taking a slice of pizza from the box.

We stayed in silence, Ayman typing something on his phone and me chatting with tanisher.

Tanisher: babe

Me: I'm missing you already

Tanisher: should I come over after the party,cuz I miss ya toooo.

Me: I forgot to tell you, Ayman is thinking of arranging a date for us, you up?

Tanisher; yeah sure, it's a great idea☺️, I just can't wait to see you, like mehhnnnnn I miss you badddd!!!!!

Me: I too babe

Tanisher: and sure tonight goonnnnnn be fun, you know after the date.

Me: that's my babe, see you later.

I just can't wait to see Tanisher, I mean herself and her body, I haven't been intimate with any girl since I met tanisher, I don't know if it's safe to say I'm starting to love her.

"Dammnnnn" I heard Ayman shout.
"what's up man," I asked.

"This girl is a goddess", he said gnawing at something on his phone. "like dammn, this girl over here is a sexy beast, mashallah she's very beautiful "he kept on saying but I didn't even look his way.

"I wonder if she's even a Nigerian, though she has their skin color she looks like an Arab, and her name wasn't displayed on her profile instead she was using the username blac_honey, he kept on talking but I wasn't interested so I decided to play candy crush on my phone.

"Man you have a girlfriend so get over it," I said bluntly because I was getting annoyed, for like 30 minutes now he has been talking about that girl.

He was saying something but I didn't hear him because of the sudden outburst of my phone's ringing tone.

"Hello ummah, "I said immediately I picked up the call.

"Kadawo Gida yan xun Nan"(come back home right now), "you will be going to see Nasrin this evening and better be on your way because it's already getting late," she said and cut the call without allowing me to reply.

Is this woman for real? I asked no one in particular.

Reality dawned on me, I have to cancel my date with tanisher just because of that bitch.

I became very furious, I left aymans home without saying bye to him, he made me angry too .he shrugged it too because he sensed something was wrong.

I went home and showered, dressed in a brown simple caftan, and sprayed a little perfume.

I left our home and drove to maitama without uttering a word to anyone.

Once again I was in the kangirmos household, nothing changed, and their home was still the way it was.

Tonight I have so many things in mind to say, tonight I have things to clear, and lastly tonight I took a promise to myself.

From now till I and Nasrin get married, I will never look at her, and I will forever hate her for ruining my life and I will surely make her life miserable.

This is a promise I will surely fulfill!.

Gheeen gheeenn gheeen , ahmad promised not to look at Nasrin and make her life miserable.....and did he say he's starting to love tanisher? .uhm

Walida_md🤍