Chapter 1

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The corridors of the institute were full of people, here and there groups of young people could be seen laughing, running, knocking on doors and making various comments. It was the first day of school and the SIGLO XXV boys' high school opened its doors with a brand new facade of impeccable white and an equally gleaming interior.

Leaning against the wall, halfway between two classrooms was Lucas, a tall young man with a fair complexion, straight black hair and eyes of the same color. He seemed to observe the scene with his eyes lost in an unknown spot, his hands sunk in the pockets of his new gray pants and his shirt slightly unbuttoned. The young man looked at his watch, it was only about 15 minutes before the opening ceremony of new's school year. 

He looked both ways and quickly slipped into the restrooms and remained seated on the floor until the external bustle began to subside and everything was submerged in a limpid silence.

He left his shelter with a headache that soured his mood and his eyes swollen with fatigue. Once in the corridor he looked both ways before dropping heavily against the wall thinking about what he wanted to do and what he really had to do.

A noise startled him, the heavy wooden door of the main entrance opened and a young guy with a subtle golden skin, peeked his head timidly, before walking in. Looked around until his eyes focused for a few seconds on him. With long steps walked towards him. 

"What time is it? I don't think mine is working." added pointing out to his watch. The young man stared at him anxiously, Lucas's heart missed a beat in that moment. The boy had beautiful eyes, big and green, a fleshy mouth and wavy hair that framed an innocent-looking face.

" half past eight," he answered, noting how his voice failed him.

The young man looked uneasily around the corridor, stopping for a few seconds where it ended.

"Damn, every year I miss the opening ceremony, this time I'm sure I'll be penalized"

Lucas looked at him amused, distracted by the bright color that seemed to come out of his eyes, he looked away embarrassed.

The young man turned his gaze towards him, he observed him for a few seconds, intrigued, showing a mixture of curiosity and strangeness.

"By any chance, are you new? I don't remember seeing you before."

The question would have sounded a bit ridiculous if it weren't for the height of the young man and his accentuated manly features that betrayed his 18 years, the guy in front of him must have been about the same age and from what he had said before, he had surely attended the entire high school in that institute.

"Are you a senior?"

The answer sounded curt and he almost didn't look at him as he did so.

The young man seemed to hesitate for a few seconds before speaking again, a questioning expression on his face. Finally he spoke:

"Did you fall asleep too?"

Lucas looked at him again, and observed him carefully while he forced himself to look a little less coarse.

"Yes, you might say so."

The guy with the green eyes was about two inches shorter, and to be honest, he wasn't a great beauty, but it was those gorgeous eyes and the fleshy mouth that set Lucas' fantasy machine in motion, who was forced to avert his face to hide the slight blush that tinged his cheeks. "Let it not be a classmate, please" he thought desperately, as certain thoughts swirled in his mind making him forget his attraction to the young man.

Parallel lives [COMPLETE] [BXB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara