Chapter 72

#TRUE FEELINGS

It was late in the afternoon when Leon arrived at the entrance gate of Numa's house. He rang the doorbell, heard the young man's voice and asked him to come downstairs for a minute. Numa didn't answer, and a few minutes later he was at the gate. He looked exhausted, Leon did not approach him.

"I came to talk to Julen, please tell him to come down. But first one thing: try to stay in your house, at least for the next few days."

Numa looked at him in silence, and nodded. It was not too difficult for him, he had a constant pain in his side and the stitch in his left hand that also needed its care.

"What's going to happen to that?"

"I spoke to Manon this morning, we are looking for solutions. Good news, I heard Giovanni has been already reported to the polices, and it is wanted by the police. So, he is not going to report you or anything like that . By the way Numa...

"Uhm?"

"Did you tell anyone about the wound?" By someone, he clearly meant Lucas, but it seemed that neither of them wanted to mention the name.

Numa shook his head.

Leon sighed in relief.

"Better. Don't tell anyone. I don't think Giovanni is going to make any moves at the moment. Manon's parents are coming shortly, I think their priorities are elsewhere."

Numa nodded.

"Numa, are you all right?"

The young man looked at him with his bright green eyes.

"No," he smiled briefly, in pain "I'm going to look for Julen."

Leon watched him silently, he took a step forward but Numa already  turned to go back into the building to look for the boy.

Leon stood there, lost in thought when he felt a hand on his butt. He turned around to meet the young man's beady eyes.

"Did you miss me?"

Leon smiled at him but answered in a dry tone.

"Get in the car, we need to talk."

Julen followed him with a quick step and when they reached the car, Leon opened the car door and the boy got in. He put on his seat belt and even though he wanted to say something, the words didn't come to his mind. It was a short ride, they had arrived at a park that seemed lonely at that hour. Leon went down and opened the door for him. The boy came out and looked at him.

"You look like one of those adults when they go to have a The chat. Of course, a little late, we already fucked.

"Julen, I need you to take this seriously."

"I don't want to be serious. I needed you to help me, and you let me down."

"You're a minor, I can't leave you at my house. You understand your parents can report me?"

"You never cared about me when it came to fucking," the tone sounded acidic, and he had to admit that those kinds of answers were partly what had turned him on. He had this unfiltered attitude, for better or worse.

Leon looked at him, in a serious way, as he answered.

"You're absolutely right and that was my mistake."

"I thought you liked me, I turned you on?"

"That's not the problem, of course you turn me on. Have you seen yourself in a mirror? You could even get a statue turned on. The issue is not sex, the issue is what you feel and I can't reciprocate."

"So let's just have sex, what's the problem?"

"I can't believe I'm going to say this; but that's exactly the problem! We have sex but one of us wants more than that."

"That's good enough for me."

Leon lowered his head for a few seconds. That conversation was reflecting certain aspects of himself that he didn't need or want to see at that moment.

"It shouldn't be, Julen"

"I don't understand, so you don't like me. Didn't ever like me."

Leon was beginning to understand what Numa had told him and realized this was actually the first time he had ever had anything with someone so young. Clearly, he was now facing the consequences.

"It's not liking each other or getting horny. What we did was wrong, from the beginning. Me, I was wrong." he wondered, though, what would have happened if he turned him down, and if Julen went looking for someone else to have his first sexual experience? What would have happened to him? There were real assholes everywhere, he could have had a really bad time. The vast majority of them had gone through that moment, where they were in dire need of more and at that age they were easy prey for many.

"Do you like Numa?"

The question came as a surprise and with a trembling voice full of doubts. Did he have to be sincere?

''Don't bring him into this."

"So you like him. You fucking bastard" Julen turned around with an expression of fury and pain.

Leon watched him, he was going to say something, but he preferred to keep quiet. Julen turned to face him. His eyes were shining, He could tell he wanted to say too many things, but none of them would change anything.

The next thing was a 10 minute discussion until Julen finally agreed to get in the car and accept Leon's ride to Numa's house. in those 10 minute Leon had to threaten to call his family and was going to do so. He couldn't let him go back alone at night, not with the young man's temper and the mood he was in.