Chapter 42

#A BREAK

When doors opened of the renown nightclub in the southern part of the city, Leon thought he was dreaming, simply because he worked there and that was a dream. Even more, he was not having any Sunday shift and that was great. He knew Sundays, clients were older and it seemed like a place for escorts instead of a nightclub. Friday was the best day, the atmosphere was relatively quiet compared to Saturday and the merchandise was very good. Last Saturday he left the place in very good company, although he would never forget his face because he couldn't get any more boring in bed. He let out a groan, wasting his time with a guy who was hot but with whom she almost no good sex. What little imagination.

"But today is my day" He let out a low chuckle. He fixed his hair, which was another problem, he tried to dye it blue but the violet color persisted. He put on some lotion and smiled at what he saw. If he could, he would eat himself up, how could he be so hot!

One of the waiters looked at him amused.

"Come on, what a show-off, this guy"

Leon looked at him with one of his most sensual smiles.

"That's because I've got what it is needed"

He turned around to head back to his work station while his partner was laughing under his breath. This guy is amazing. Leon glanced around, it was still quite early and there were few people but when it started to fill up the fun would begin.

A voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

A red-haired boy at the end of the bar was demanding a beer. He wasn't bad looking but he seemed a bit unfriendly. The guy had picked up his beer and was heading back to the dance floor, Leon stared at him, he sure had a nice ass. A guy grabbed his beer, turned and held it up for Leon to see.

"The blondie!" thought the young man, the guy was heading that way, the truth is that now it was really going to be fun.

"Hello, sweetheart!"

That kid was again in a stand up mood, Leon looked around him slyly with his eyes, he was a little different than last time, he was wearing a high neck t-shirt of a dark color that stood out against his white skin, and some tight jeans with a low waist that fit him very well. The boy really knew how to dress. The truth is that he looked very good, Leon had to remind himself that he was just too young, although at that moment that was the least of his worries.

"How do you manage to get in?"

The blonde had sat down on one of the stools and leaned his arms on the bar, making sure he was very close to the young bartender.

"It's a se cret! Although, maybe we can make a deal..."

"You are very good at business, aren't you? Apparently you already have someone to buy you beer."

"Yes, I'm a very smart guy, besides being very cute"

"And also very humble, right?" Leon smiled at him, that boy had something that made him charming. "No," Leon said to himself, he was a virgin and virgins only gave headaches.

Some customers were demanding his attention at the other end of the bar. When he returned the boy was gone, but in his place was a napkin. "What an ass you have!" was written, Leon crumpled the napkin with the urge to strangle him but then tugged it out, folded it and put it in his pocket as he went to serve the new customers who were harassing the bar. By the time he finished, and was free of customers he discovered that almost 2 hours had passed, it was amazing how time passed when one was busy. He signaled one of the waiters to cover him at the bar while he went to the bathroom.