Chapter 67

Warning: Please be advised, this chapter contains scenes of blood and violence. 

#DECISIONS 

Numa looked at his watch when he arrived at the other nightclub, in the end he had to ask for a taxi to go home, luckily he had the habit of always carrying his cell phone with him because as he correctly assumed, they missed the bus. Luckily the taxi was not so expensive and that night he received a pretty juicy payment. He accompanied Julen in silence to his house, and then to his room, he gave him some explicit orders, among them, whatever happened he should not mention to his grandmother that he dances at a nightclub, just that he went to one from time to time and that was it.

Before the blonde could ask him anything, Numa told him that he was going to finish some business and that if he was late he should tell his grandmother not to worry.

He turned his gaze to the clock it was 4:30 in the morning, he let out a snort, the truth is that it was already very late, but being a nightclub he still had a chance, they were usually the kind of nightclubs that stayed open until noon. They played the kind of music that was to get you drunk. Numa  fixed his hair a little on the way, his clothes were fine, he put on one of the few branded t-shirts he had and a pair of fancy jeans, the bouncer there looked at him curiously when he tried to enter, the man stepped aside with a smile on his face.

Numa walked carefully, paid his entrance fee, and entered the bowling alley. When he opened the door he regretted it almost instantly, that place was hell, the music riddled his ears, the lights changed constantly making him dizzy and the smoke that was concentrated in the small room of approximately 100 square meters, crowded with people, was overwhelming.

Numa made an effort to see something but he realized it was almost impossible, he had to walk around some of the corners, it would not be difficult but it was hell. He entered the crowd and realized that despite being relatively tall it was impossible to see anything, it was a nightmare, he had to find out where they were. He walked through the dancing crowd, an idea came to his mind although he didn't like it, it would be just for once and Lucas didn't have to find out. He took a deep breath, and began to move through the crowd dancing to the rhythm of a music that he thought was frightening.

After a few minutes he felt a hand on his ass. He smiled to himself, someone took the bait. He slowly turned around and found a blonde boy behind him, he approached him and tried to kiss him, but Numa pulled away slowly and playfully. The boy had glassy eyes, and something in his movements made Numa smile with pleasure, that boy was a gift from heaven and he should take advantage of it. He began to dance to the rhythm of the music while the boy grabbed him by the waist and pressed him against his body. The music did not inspire him at all, but it would only be this time, he had to hold on for a while. The young man's lips brushed his neck and Numa pressed again against the boy, he was thinking about Lucas, if he found out he would never forgive him but there was no other way. Numa ducked his head a little looking for the boy's mouth with apparent anxiety. The blonde responded with desire, pressing him insistently against his body. He pushed him gently away from the track, until he reached a dark corner. Numa felt the boy's hands roaming his body, Numa spread his legs, pressing his hips against his as he licked his earlobe. The blonde was at his full disposal.

He whispered in his ear.

"Do you have something for me as well?" As he returned to concentrate on his neck biting it gently, the boy moaned as he felt the young man's leg between his own. 

Numa knew that if he continued with this little game, the boy would not be able to resist, he was really excited.

"No," he answered, Numa withdrew his leg from between his, "But I know where to get it," he hastened to say.