Chapter 68

#DECISIONS II

Leon went back to work, when Rodrigo's look said it all.

"Don't say anything, love is cruel," he complained immediately after laughing with a grimace of pain, Numa really hit hard.

Rodrigo brought him some ice.

"Thank you!"

"That's what you get for hanging out with everyone."

"What I was missing, the straight model is going to give me moral lessons!"

"Don't be a jerk!"

" I'm sorry"

Rodrigo gave him an apologetic smile.

"Well, in the end the boss told me the thing about Numa."

Leon looked at him with a gesture of indifference.

"What? Shouldn't I tell you?" asked Rodrigo mischievously.

"No, well yes, tell me..."added with an angry expression.

"Careful, curiosity killed the cat"

"Come on, don't make me beg!"

"Apparently it was a settling of scores, it seems that someone almost killed his boyfriend, and the boy went to look for the guy."

Leon looked at him with curiosity, and a slight frown.

"You're not telling me he went to settle a score with a couple of criminals by himself?"

"Yeah, looks like he was looking for a foreign drug dealer. The dancer's got some balls, huh?"

Leon looked at him confused, although he understood very well. He got up and went in search of Ivan. If that was what he thought, Numa would be in great danger.

#FRIENDS

The red Golf stopped at the corner, ignoring the traffic rules since at that hour there was not a soul in the area. Numa was sitting at the entrance of a building. He honked at him and opened the door. For a moment he thought he would not be able to get up but when he saw that the young man was finally standing up he breathed a sigh of relief. He saw that his left hand was wrapped in a T-shirt, which showed some red stains.

Numa got into the car, his eyes were slightly watery, perhaps partly due to fatigue. He had a nasty bruise on one of his sides, and when he leaned back against the seat he let out a slight groan.

Leon went over to put the seat belt on him. He stood for a few minutes in front of him, Numa gave him a grateful look in return. Leon gave him a kiss on his bare neck, he knew it would be impossible for him to complain in that state. He stayed like that for a moment, feeling that little by little he was breathing normally again.

"I thought I would never see you again," he whispered softly against that warm skin.

"Leon..."

"Hm?"

Numa looked into his eyes.

"I'm really sorry for what I said to you. I went overboard."

Leon looked at him gently.

"It's okay, I'll never forgive you in my life, but it's okay," he replied as he smiled mischievously.

Numa smiled back and closed his eyes and instantly felt himself falling into a pleasant sleep.