Chapter 55

#PHONE CALL

Leon stayed at home, he could not stop his mind from going back again and again to the hospital, if he even wanted to think about the media, because they would surely live on speculations for the next 5 days, until his mother recovered and could leave the hospital. He has to have more confidence in his mother, in her judgment and in her pride, but he still feared that his mother, after all she suffered, could not be so hard on his father by kicking him out of the house, especially when she knew that with them he would destroy his political career for good. However, if his mother accepted him in the house, he knew very well what he would do, he would contact a media and sell them the story exclusively. That could mean a big fight with his mother for putting it in everyone's mouth, but he would use it as a strategy, if even after having listened to his words she decided to continue with his father putting her own health at risk, then he would go to the media, whatever it cost him.

If Giovanni was there, he would ask him for the favor, since he knew that the Italian would gladly lend himself more if Leon offered him half of the juicy reward paid by the media to buy the story of other people's lives.

Now he had to concentrate on his books, he looked at the one he had in front of him on economic policy and felt that absolutely nothing would fit, however with the little desire he had left, he opened it, and began to turn the pages, although his mind was lost again, this time in the world of the university, he would like so much to be there but he was not ready to face the cameras yet. So, at least for the next 3 days, he would stay at home and let everything else disappear on its own. He looked at the phone, he would so much like to call the hospital even though he knew there wouldn't be too much change, a completely different topic came back to his mind: Numa, had he talked to his grandmother yet? The truth is that he wished him luck and not only for what he felt for him, but for the simple fact that, although he knew little about his life, he sensed he had a rough time, and he hoped that at least in that aspect he could live in peace with his grandmother, after all, she was the only family he seemed to have. "What the fuck do I care? what he does with his life doesn't interest me" he added under his breath, totally disgusted with himself. He went back to reading the book, he was on page 4, he had two weeks to finish it but next week he would have to catch up with the classes he would miss this week. In the end he only had the days he had taken off. He tried to start with the first sentence but found he couldn't concentrate, how could he study those at that moment. A familiar music came to him as the perfect excuse to put aside the study, at least for a few minutes: it was his cell phone.

"Hello"

"What are you wearing," asked a husky, sultry voice.

"..." Leon pursed his lips.

"What color is your underwear?"

The laughter he was suppressing came out of his throat lightly.

"Oh boy, that's how you cut me off..." he noticed a certain feigned harshness in that voice.

"You are..."

"I know... the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to you, you even had to throw me out of your house to avoid the temptation of taking advantage of my beautiful body, I drive you crazy, I know... that's why I forgive you" added Julen with a haughty tone that Leon knew by heart and that only brought the image of the blonde to his mind.

"What? Have you melted already?"

"As humble as ever. What are you doing calling me? I'll never get rid of you."

"Hahaha I'm calling because I felt like a little phone sex...a quick handjob..."

"But where are you?

-If I tell you, you won't believe me..." added Julien, watching the people walking along one of the widest streets in Buenos Aires.

"Listen to me, if you get caught by the police, I don't know you."

"How sweet you are... you're probably touching yourself already," I commented in a funny tone.

"Hey, I have to go...."

-Where to? To the uni?" he asked with an ironic tone.

"No, I have to pee," answered Leon trying to hide it.

"Now they call it peeing. Does my voice turn you on?" he asked in a provocative tone, before he added quietly, looking around him slyly, "Leo?

"Yes?"

"I would love to be on top of you, feeling how you slowly penetrate me with your hot cock, feeling your fingers masturbating me, while you thrust you cock into me...over and over again...aaah "I comment with a husky voice, and a clipped one, full of sensuality and panting slowly.

"..."

"HAHAHA, now go pee and I hope you enjoy it. You're welcome"

Julen had hung up, Leon was left between confused and angry. He looked sideways at himself, he was turned on, he has done so well that his very voice took him back to the memory of the last time they have done it. He smiled. It would be hard to get rid of him but what the blonde didn't know was that Leon was stable in one of the few things he was stable in was the decisions he made. There was no force in the world that could convince him to continue his relationship with Julen. He got up from the couch to get some juice, it was relatively early, and although the idea was in his head he still couldn't go to the hospital. He touched his sex lightly over his pants, that was ridiculous, he refused to masturbate, he refused to let himself be manipulated in that way. The cell phone rang again

"Twinkie,  the next time I catch you, I'm going to stick it in your ass like a.."

"Leon?" It was an adult voice.

Leon stood still, it was his boss.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt an important talk with the hotline?" he asked in a funny tone.

"hahaha no! My guy called me a few minutes ago to bother...."

"Ah ok, I have some bad news"

"What happened?" although he could already imagine what it was.

"Next Friday, I can't give you off, I need you at the bar."

"..."the news didn't sit very well with him, he had asked for that Friday off because it was his birthday, although he hasn't said so.

"I know you asked me weeks ago but a private group has booked the whole vip of the club and two of the dance floors, you know, they are people from the scene and I need my best staff in the place. What do you say?

"I don't know..."

"Leon, you're going to get a lot of cash that night since I'm going to put you at the vip bar, come on, do me a favor, I have enough problems with the "Saz" thing.

"Numa?"

"Yes... well, last time Numa danced with Zeus in a private party for the same group, and now they want both of them again, which is impossible."

"Yes, Numa no longer dances without Zeus.." He tried not to add anything, the possibility of seeing Numa dance live and direct, was something he could not ignore.

"Couldn't you talk to him?"

"If I talk to him, I'm sure he won't even come, but I have an idea. If you want him to come, you can tell him I'm not going to be there, his boyfriend is super jealous and I've hit on him a couple of times, so if he knows I'm free that day he'll have no problem accepting. Actually I think he'd love to dance again, just don't impose any choreography on him, you know him, let him decide.

"..."

"Well see you Friday as usual."

"Thanks Leon, I owe you one."

He knew it went against everything he has set himself but he wouldn't talk to him, he would just enjoy seeing him on stage again.

His mind went back to Julen again, he had to get him off his back before he got involved in all this. The best thing to do was to make it clear to him that it was all over, he would destroy him with that, but he had no other way out.