Chapter 43

#PERFECTION

The people were slowly leaving the place, Leon was relatively tired, he looked around, he has not seen Julen since the scene on the dance floor. Has he left? Maybe he scared him? He dismissed the last option, he didn't know him well but as daring as he was, that boy knew no shame.

His shift was over and it was five in the morning. He went to the locker room, showered, changed and left quickly. If he remembered correctly he parked his car at the corner.

He walked briskly and stopped as he heard his name. He turned around, and behind him was Julen with a jacket and a scarf, the truth is that it was cold.

The boy smiled at him, shyly, something that Leon would have recorded if possible because it was the first time he has seen a trace of shyness on his face.

"What? Now you're not going to tell me you're embarrassed..." Leon commented when he saw him. He came closer and kissed him, his face was frozen.

"How long have you been waiting out here?"

"A few minutes," he blushed immediately.

Leon looked at him amused, could it be that only inside the place he was so arrogant and shameless? That really promised to be interesting. He showed him the car, and as he got in, he made a couple of things clear.

"We'd better go to my house, but I live near to the center, do you have a way to come back later? Because I'm not going to take you home.

"What an unfriendly guy, you're going to take advantage of me, and then you're going to leave me stranded."

Leon looked at him out of the corner of his eye.

"I don't know who is going to take advantage of whom."

"It doesn't matter, I live near the center anyway."

He started the car while the young man looked at him with a smile.

They didn't talk much on the way, just unimportant nonsense, Leon felt a little weird, he was quite young, but he wasn't that much of a kid anymore, but still, let's hope this young guy get stuck to him.

When they arrived at his place, Leon first made sure that his house was empty to avoid any surprises and then invited him in.

"Do you want something to drink," the boy took off his jacket.

"A beer?" he laughed at the joke.

"How funny."

"You won't even give me alcohol at your place?"

"You suck on too much, for the age you are."

Julen threw himself on the sofa.

"Never better said, Leon."

Leon looked at him as if he knew the situation. He slowly approached him.

"You like to provoke, don't you? Well now you're going to have to deal with the consequences."

Leon looked at him surprised, has he seen a hint of fear in his eyes? No, surely he has been confused, however he tried not to look like a beast in heat, even though the boy was making him sick with that attitude.

Leon sat down on the side of the sofa, and motioned for him to sit on top of him. Julen approached him slowly, Leon grabbed him by the neck and pulled him towards him to kiss him, feeling those tender lips open to the urgency of his tongue, to the warmth of his mouth.

Leon let down with both hands to grab him by the ass and press him against his hips, he felt the boy's breathing accelerate, it was a mix between excitement and fear, surely he has never been with anyone his age. In spite of that he felt him move against his hips rubbing where he felt Leon's hard sex.