Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Please be advised, this chapter contains sex related scenes.

"Finally Friday" thought Leon, standing on the corner ready for "war" as he called the act of going out. He was wearing jeans, that in his humble opinion, looked great on him, a black shirt and a jacket. All that contrasted somewhat with the purple hair that reached his shoulders and that lately he was thinking of changing it. He felt great, he looked at this phone, it was already 10 pm.

A young man was approaching in the distance with a quick step, Leon brushed aside a lock of hair that was falling on his face, with a seductive movement.

The young man had stopped a few inches away from him, looked to both sides of the street before giving him a passionate but fleeting kiss.

Leon's eyes swept over him, he looked handsome as always. He was wearing dark pants, a tight-fitting T-shirt and a jeans jacket. He had a face with soft and delicate lines, a bit effeminate, brown eyes and intense blond hair that he had styled with some gel giving him a wild air. "Everything looks good on this guy" he thought as he looked at him again. He smelled of imported perfume, sweet and intense just the way he liked it. Leon took him by the hand with an urgency that guided his movements, pulled him roughly towards him, turned so that he ended up against the wall and began to kiss him. He leaned his body against him while his hands slipped under his shirt to caress his chest and pinch his nipples.

"Leon, you are never satisfied," he began to laugh softly, but when one of his hands slipped inside his pants, he let out a moan of protest and resignation.

"Leon, please stop.'"

"I don't want to."

He abandoned his mouth to run the edge of his teeth along the thin skin of his neck, slowly nibbling on his earlobe.

"Leon, they're going to see us..."

"uhmmm"

He kissed him again, the young man felt how the other hand explored his ass, the excitement was taking them away from reality, they could see them, a voice inside his mind shouted to him.

"Leon, they can call the cops on us," he said.

That seemed to be the perfect solution.

Leon withdrew his hands instantly and turned away from him, was there anything worse than being arrested at that moment?

"It's your fault, you are just too hot and I can't think."

His partner looked at him, surprised.

"Don't talk nonsense. You get a boner with a girl or a naked old man."

Leon's expression immediately changed.  He looked annoyed but he didn't understand why, he knew perfectly well that they couldn't afford to put on a show in the middle of the street. But it was not his fault.

"What's wrong with you? You look... nervous," he grabbed his arm.

"I'm just tired, let me," he replied, shaking himself.

"Tired and in a foul mood, may someone else stand you," he turned around, "I'm leaving."

Leon hastened to grab him by the wrist.

''You stay here."

"Sorry, what? Are you going to make me?" asked his partner.

"If I have to, yes"

"You're an idiot. Let go of me" he struggled, but he couldn't get free, Leon was holding him tightly. Paying no attention to his attempts to free himself, Leon began to walk in the direction of the car, dragging him almost at a crawl.